worst (sufu) waywt fits

chingon's got so many cool stuff i'd be surprised if he was as unsteezy as this picture. he tried something and it didn't really work i guess.

I'm in disbelief at the last few pages, good work.

some (ain't aiming at anybody, just sayin') feel the need of public acceptation by material possessions, it's more a matter of status and rank than steeze often, in that case (me thinks)

also why they listen to the same shows, same music, same hype..

look. it's cool to want nice things, expensive things but expensive things do not always equate to nice things; and, nice things for one person don't always equate to nice things for another.

Style is always about common sense and confidence. It's nice to be accepted but you need to be accepted for yourself and not a pretense.

I don't think the chingon fit is even that bad. pants and hoody are ok, just not together.

i think it looks awful, but i think he knows that too. he probably posted that just to get exposure of the stuff he is selling(he is selling both the hoodie and pants).

chingon's fits have always been great

i think it looks awful, but i think he knows that too. he probably posted that just to get exposure of the stuff he is selling(he is selling both the hoodie and pants).

chingon's fits have always been great

[no hate]

that just doesn't make any sense, Why further expose awfulness?

everyone makes mistakes but you should try not to compound them....just list the stuff and hope to sell it blind

[/no hate]

[no hate]

that just doesn't make any sense, Why further expose awfulness?

everyone makes mistakes but you should try not to compound them....just list the stuff and hope to sell it blind

[/no hate]

the waywt is the most viewed thread in sufu, even if the fit look bad, the pieces on itself probably appeal to some people therefore posting them in the waywt thread provides more exposure for them than in would in a mere sale thread that would get a 100 views a day, whereas in the waywt it may get maybe 1000+ a day? you guys just can't add 2 and 2 together, the clothes aren't even his size lol, why do you think he would do that?

considering chingon's pic, i guess i did hit the nail on the head.

getting to socal2nyc in person is the best, ive seen him a couple times and its a way more powerful presentation of just how badly the internet can dress a douche with a trust fund

when i started reading this i thought you were going to say that it looked awesome in person, i was glad to see that it wasn't the case when i finished reading the sentence. you got me worried.

I wasn't debating the thought process; I was questioning it's validity.

oh, sorry.

well i know that for me, as a buyer, if i was interested in any of the pieces he had for sale i wouldn't care how bad they looked on him, the only thing that would matter was if i thought i could pull them off, therefore it wouldn't discourage me.

I don't get it. So people at StyleForum actually like this Socal dude's fits? Someone please link so that I may gape in astonishment. It's really hard to believe that people actually think he looks good in what he wears/how he wears it. Also, further proof that beasting on a brand usually results in a retarded outfit.

Think you'll find a lot of forums, Style Zeitgeist, Style Forum, especially those two, and Superfuture fall foul of that...

Guest amon goth

i can vouch for his nice-ness too actually. but he still dresses like an idiot.

it's ridiculous that he has such great pieces, but matches them up so terribly.