worst (sufu) waywt fits

waywt56.jpg

cross posting

this is why ro is shit.

stop buying ro if you are a fuckin dork

no wonder this du gets insulted by kids at malls

wack jacket, pants are a clusterfuck of aids, the tuck is off, tees make hips child birth status, face like andre the giant, clean your room.

at the end of the day no matter what weird shit hes wearing, dino looks comfier than pretty much everyone always, so thats that. reminds me of my best bud who wears like really corny thrift shit but steezes on me day in day out. also has mad beard growth, i think thats the secret

n5115214772339648471996.jpg28658544481647751152147.jpg

e0d9n0b5 your fits are fine but leave the street ponx out next time, ty.

man i love punks way more than pretentious wanna be looking cool square toe shoe wearing folks..

also more than jewish girls w abercombie..

and bros

and much more.

it's a style, not an attempt to fashion

du must be mad cool if evan's hanging out with him

Guest jmatsu

^nothing against evan, but that "punk" staying with him looks like a clown. imo his "style" looks more goofy or poser than punk.

i couldn't say, i don't know the guy, my point is just i'd rather see people not dressed "fashion-wise" or that don't give a shit, that people that try too much, or think they do, and just end up looking like pieces of shit

man i love punks way more than pretentious wanna be looking cool square toe shoe wearing folks..

also more than jewish girls w abercombie..

and bros

and much more.

it's a style, not an attempt to fashion

du must be mad cool if evan's hanging out with him

i think it is an attempt to fashion too, although in their own way. if it wasn't they would just dress in the cheapest clothes they could find, which i am certain doesn't involve them doing their own clothes customizations. they are probably just, if not, more anal with clothes than we are here. i wouldn't call that guy punk though lol

although agree with you, i have a lot more respect for them than for eurotrash or the types you mentioned just for the fact that they aren't trying to look good in society's eyes. Eurotrash people think they look awesome and therefore are delusional, whereas punks know exactly that they just look crazy.

Guest jmatsu
i couldn't say, i don't know the guy, my point is just i'd rather see people not dressed "fashion-wise" or that don't give a shit, that people that try too much, or think they do, and just end up looking like pieces of shit

in theory i agree, but you and i both don't know the guy or alot of people who we think dress cool or whatnot. it's obvious that this guy "give a shit" about how he looks. if he didn't, there would be no attempt at the diy shit or even the green hawk.

edit: to egpt

^^ idk if you should call that fashion. to me fashion and style are two different things although they can intertwine very often.

also, there's a difference between a punk look and a lifestyle. i know kids that squat houses and shit like that, find clothes whenever, will mostly wear the same all the time and do their own customization and fix their shit too. i don't think these kids try to "fashion" it's just a whole thing..

also jmatsu it's possible ^^ we'.d have to meet him.

and then, analyze and all.

i just don,t mind him to the point of putting him in this thread eheh

Guest jmatsu
edit: to egpt

^^ idk if you should call that fashion. to me fashion and style are two different things although they can intertwine very often.

also, there's a difference between a punk look and a lifestyle. i know kids that squat houses and shit like that, find clothes whenever, will mostly wear the same all the time and do their own customization and fix their shit too. i don't think these kids try to "fashion" it's just a whole thing..

also jmatsu it's possible ^^ we'.d have to meet him.

and then, analyze and all.

i just don,t mind him to the point of putting him in this thread eheh

he is not a member and not relevant enough to be put in this thread, but i was just shooting the shit.

in terms of this forum, shit is a smorgasbord of various fashion aesthetics. punk originating from a subculture def has many of it's own code of dress and various style aesthetics, but basing my opinion of said subject's cameo fit in evan's pic, i'd have to say it's wack.

i mean i'm sure you've been to a punk show and sees alot of kids there. some of whom looked good and some who looked goofy.

and lastly malcolm mclaren's vision of punk was fashion. a marketed fashion. thus SEX.

I think think the most amusing part of this whole conversation is the conversation itself. What is and what isn't punk.

Can anyone spending hundreds of dollars on a simple t-shirt really call into question the punk sensibility's of a guy who makes his own patchwork pants, plays in a punk band, and squats in houses?

I can almost smell the punk coming off of that guy. It smells disgusting. Just as it should.

I think think the most amusing part of this whole conversation is the conversation itself. What is and what isn't punk.

Can anyone spending hundreds of dollars on a simple t-shirt really call into question the punk sensibility's of a guy who makes his own patchwork pants, plays in a punk band, and squats in houses?

I can almost smell the punk coming off of that guy.

i have made and make clothes and squat peoples place, cars and other things many times. i might not be the punk on the corner, but i've grown up on punk.

also, i think that money is not the question here.

also, i think it seems that all the post i read from you were winy shit, just trying to go against everybody and complain about everything.

grow up.

or just shut up

:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

i have made and make clothes and squat peoples place, cars and other things many times. i might not be the punk on the corner, but i've grown up on punk.

also, i think that money is not the question here.

also, i think it seems that all the post i read from you were winy shit, just trying to go against everybody and complain about everything.

grow up.

or just shut up

wait what? you dont need to dress punk or thrift clothes to call someone out or question how punk they are. i bet ive listened to more punk music than most 'punk' kids ive seen and i dont dress punk at all.

Guest jmatsu

I can almost smell the punk coming off of that guy.

that wasn't really my point in the beginning, but it is an entertaining subject.

was just saying that he doesn't look very punk imo or that he doesn't dress "punkrock" very well. wasn't talking about whether or not he riots, hops trains, sleeps in the gutter, panhandles, or spits at cops, etc. was NOT talking about his lifestyle, but his appearance.

and yes someone who spends hundreds of dollars on t-shirts can question punk sensibility so long as they had the knowledge to do so.

"i can almost smell the punk coming off of that guy." why would you say this (am seriously curious)? you are sorta implying that by the way he is dressed/looks that you are of the opinion that he is "punk." by this rational anyone who tries to dress or appear the part can be as such.

This is probably true. With your recent loss to Merriam-Webster you're probably all out of energy.

I can almost smell the punk coming off of that guy. It smells disgusting. Just as it should.

I guess you lost to M-W, too?

What I'm saying is the one guy who actually knows him says he's a die hard punk guy and everyone else is like 'yeah i dunno sounds dubious'.

Whats being said (and maybe I'm just misunderstanding) is, "I'm punk, you sir, are no punk"

Suzie, if it hurts me to say this because I buy your products (and love them), but, If this seems whiny, or bitchy to you then I suggest you go fuck yourself? Honestly, how can you be offended by what I said?

I know I'm not the only one that thinks 'no this is punk and that isn't punk' conversations are hilarious and in a small way very pretentious. But then again, maybe I am...

EDIT: so to answer your question, when I add what evan said (2) to the picture posted (2) i get 4, not 5. It's just math.

@tangerine: ahhhhhhhh owned by firefox spellcheck! :)

What I'm saying is the one guy who actually knows him says he's a die hard punk guy and everyone else is like 'yeah i dunno sounds dubious'.

Whats being said (and maybe I'm just misunderstanding) is, "I'm punk, you sir, are no punk"

Suzie, if it hurts me to say this because I buy your products (and love them), but, If this seems whiny, or bitchy to you then I suggest you go fuck yourself? Honestly, how can you be offended by what I said?

I know I'm not the only one that thinks 'no this is punk and that isn't punk' conversations are hilarious and in a small way very pretentious. But then again, maybe I am...

@tangerine: ahhhhhhhh owned by firefox spellcheck! :)

two things:

1-how can someone spending hundreds of dollars on a simple t-shirt really call into question the punk sensibility's of a guy who makes his own patchwork pants, plays in a punk band, and squats in houses?

2-if that doesn't make sense on its own by re-reading your two posts.

i'll gladly go fuck myself.

kwh7iilWrp0

W

good english once again. we can play this game all night

Guest jmatsu

Suzie, if it hurts me to say this because I buy your products (and love them), but, If this seems whiny, or bitchy to you then I suggest you go fuck yourself? Honestly, how can you be offended by what I said.?

yo it was not my objective to say he was or was not punk, but to say that he looks wack, even for a guy who might really be living by the punk lifestyle/philosophies/whatever.

anyway just as people hate on other people for dressing in ways that offends the sufu fashion community, i have somewhat hated on the appearance of that guy. AND YES i spend alot of money on clothes like the a majority of the board, AND YES probably unlike the majority of this board, i feel that i have the experties to comment of the subject of punk and judge shit (though that was not my original intent).

good english once again. we can play this game all night
no, on the internet we act like english teachers and jump on discussions we have no business with nor anything to add as you very well know.

it won't be for the purpose of saving you bandwidth but rather for the purpose of not having time to waste with you

You're a joke.

@jmatsu: You're right I totally misread your post.