worst (sufu) waywt fits

lol did you join just to hate on me? don't judge how the fuck i look in clothes because i have a fucking macbook camera, fucking lamer, i already know my shit looks fine, fuck you and if you saw all the rep i had from it you'd know better. ALSO raf has just as much street cred as geller. and i wear cloak for the most part moron.

edit: why the fuck are we talking about street cred, it's fucking designer fashion i think the last thing anyone is concerned about is street cred, or how "hard" they come off you fucking imbecile.

you mad boy? why don't you swear at me some more and play dress up in your croak. maybe it'll make your girlfriend take you back, but she's probably already realized that your more concerned about your e-go and "seeing all the rep you got" than about pussy.

and no, geller has a fraction of the street cred raf has. does kanye wear geller? no. do teenagers in ct/ny wear geller and develop an e-go after other geller drones stroke his e-peen? you bet.

INQUIRING MINDS WANT TO KNOW

does kanye wear geller?
does kanye wear geller?
does kanye wear geller?
does kanye wear geller?
does kanye wear geller?
does kanye wear geller?
does kanye wear geller?
does kanye wear geller?
does kanye wear geller?
does kanye wear geller?
does kanye wear geller?
does kanye wear geller?

you mad boy? why don't you swear at me some more and play dress up in your croak. maybe it'll make your girlfriend take you back, but she's probably already realized that your more concerned about your e-go and "seeing all the rep you got" than about pussy.

and no, geller has a fraction of the street cred raf has. does kanye wear geller? no. do teenagers in ct/ny wear geller and develop an e-go after other geller drones stroke his e-peen? you bet.

damn u str8 murked em

sigh, someone just said this to me:

There is nothing to be learned. It all means nothing.
and then I read this:
lol did you join just to hate on me? don't judge how the fuck i look in clothes because i have a fucking macbook camera, fucking lamer, i already know my shit looks fine, fuck you and if you saw all the rep i had from it you'd know better. ALSO raf has just as much street cred as geller. and i wear cloak for the most part moron.

edit: why the fuck are we talking about street cred, it's fucking designer fashion i think the last thing anyone is concerned about is street cred, or how "hard" they come off you fucking imbecile.

guess it means something to some people

"e-go"

man, that's kinda witty.

first off since you obviously took the time to lurk my shit and get to know me so well, her and i are actually back together. second off regardless of what i see people wearing i'm going to wear what i like, not what sufu approves of or think looks good on me. and also why the fuck do i care what kanye west wears? i could care less if he lives or dies. why don't you go back to playing with your sb's and lurk me some more, maybe add me on facebook lamer.

scott, i'm the immature one? you're the one hung up on an internet reputation system. i mean, come on, you got a fucking boner when you negged me, and you're 'backing out' (a.k.a. bawling) because i got repped for speaking the truth.

bye :)

i could honestly care less what anyone else on this forum thinks of me, i have my own friends in real life and have no need for an e-peen or a rep.

looks like someone is is denial....

i'm so alone sufu, i have no friends here in connecticut,....i have nothing.

fuck, you even dream about sufu

i had the weirdest dream and c.r.e.a.m. was in it. i woke up covered in sweat.

wild.

bye :)