worst (sufu) waywt fits

the coat aint too big. not that it couldn't be tighter though.

the pants and boots are laughable. fucking sufu.

Some things just don't look right when worn over-sized...that coat is one of them. It's about 1 1/2 inches too wide in the shoulders and about 3 inches too long for his stature. Otherwise it would fit ok.....The boots are about 2 inches too tall and the jeans are about 3-4 inches too tight all around to compliment this silhouette.....i can't picture him moving around normally in that outfit.

anyone????

Hebrews are the name of the tribe, so I would assume that when the tribe as a whole was in existence, that they were all Jewish. As it stands now, there are no "Hebrews" anymore, per say, so it's hard to answer your question fully.

I see nothing wrong with that outfit. It's not great, it's not close to the "worst waywt" though.

If I recall, the shit talk thread is closed and we were told to use this one in its stead. I agree, it's not the worst but it could use tweaking.

make better purchases

so no more jew talk?

^^^ man why the fuck haven't we bandwaggon negged BeauIXI yet

i'm sick of him clogging up this thread. i just wanna see more shitty female fits that i'm inevitably going to +rep in the hopes they PM me noods

But...but...he was dressed by Internets. He has cool shoes? Aren't we supposed to circle jerk around him now or something?

Tracking back 2 weeks to mention that fashion house sneakers are neither big nor clever, even if they're a deliberately oversized postmodern statement about 1980s revivalism.

Guest jmatsu
^^i think that's narmina;s boyfriend wearing HER coat and shit.???

nah she just a faghag hanging out with that gaybo.

if not, and what you say is true, they are one fucked up couple.

no matter what, shit still looks dumb, and i negged the account. shitty outfit, and bad judgement in letting her boyfriend crossdress w/ her wardrobe.

narmina

n1494360301301773385436b.jpg

you might as well have just hung a welcome mat above your asshole.

"skittles...taste the rainbow!"

God I hate the whole hipster myspace look. Its because of people like this I can't stand Lookbook.