worst (sufu) waywt fits

Mr Waffles, not fapping is clearly disturbing either your eyesight or your brain. snafu's fit is epic. EPIC.

i think Mr. Waffles' major point of contention is is the perceived- on his part- Gay radiating from the picture... Waffles has done his best so far to remove himself from any contaminating influences

snafu's fit sucks just like everything he always posted.

my girlfriend has a pair of boots like those, except they look 10 times better and probably cost 100 times less. he is the art povera version of socal.

edit:

oh, but the boots are guidi so it's ok.

sorry

That crotch is hideous. It seriously makes me nauseous.

Vintage all around...

Sorry for the godawful mobile phone quality but aren't those blue bonnets pretty?

bluebonnets.jpg

54mr4.jpg

snafu's fit sucks just like everything he always posted.

my girlfriend has a pair of boots like those, except they look 10 times better and probably cost 100 times less. he is the art povera version of socal.

edit:

oh, but the boots are guidi so it's ok.

sorry

snafu has had many great fits

img0885xf3.jpg

img1197na8.jpg

img1304dm6.jpg

I do believe they make kits for that.

if I was a guy I would wear this to fashion week

this shit is a margiela blazer + cdg creepers for like $11

maybe socal will buy the expensive version

what munnituff said- i dont understand all the snafu hate sufu groupthink.. unless people are buggin' that they cant afford the stuff he somehow does. most of his stuff isnt offensive, and even the worst id say dont come very close to belonging in here.

the white boots are are little effeminate, but please, come walk down my block once or twice... theres much worse.

if I was a guy I would wear this to fashion week

this shit is a margiela blazer + cdg creepers for like $11

maybe socal will buy the expensive version

I now have my outfit for my visit next season.

i dont particularly care for the goth look but the last 2 of the 3 snafu pics prof posted are pretty nice

even the 3rd pic with those glasses and boots. Dont care for the glasses but i think thats one of the few times those boots looked nice in an outfit

the last Snafu picture is the only outfit that I've ever liked from him. i feel like the glasses and the boots balance each other out versus his usual outfits that look over done.

then again i'm just a fan of simplicity.

edit: to clarify. the thought of the outfit is a nice balance. not the actual cyclops glasses.