worst (sufu) waywt fits

you're not allowed to make fun of him because he's on sz and you can't make fun of sz because they're really deep and mature so i suggest you take your hate elsewhere

you're not allowed to make fun of him because he's on sz and you can't make fun of sz because they're really deep and mature so i suggest you take your hate elsewhere

of course he is allowed to make fun of him, as you are also allowed to.

whether it [the fun being made of] has any weight at all is another story, and given the way both of you dress, well....

wow. guy can't make a joke anymore. too soon or something? take a hike to go find the perfect picture spot and chill. sorry not everyone is interested in being a 35 year old internet fashion icon. time to peace out of the contest thread and get some sleep

wow. guy can't make a joke anymore. too soon or something? take a hike to go find the perfect picture spot and chill. sorry not everyone is interested in being a 35 year old internet fashion icon. time to peace out of the contest thread and get some sleep

i guess that a guy can't make a joke anymore...

well not if he is me...given my age...and that at some point i have had some attention with regards to pictures i posted on the internet ???

snafu is stylish from the way he puts together his outfits i would guess that they would look good regardless of the cost. that he has become some kind of whipping boy in trash is weird and i guess it makes me wonder if there is less room for style than there used to be in this 'fashion forum'.

Guest jmatsu

snafu is stylish from the way he puts together his outfits i would guess that they would look good regardless of the cost. that he has become some kind of whipping boy in trash is weird and i guess it makes me wonder if there is less room for style than there used to be in this 'fashion forum'.

hap,

i personally don't think snafu's fit belongs here, and i have never placed him in this thread.

why "he has become some kind of shipping boy in trash" really isn't "weird" at all. has nothing do with whether he dresses/d great or bad. it was the fact that he opened his ridiculous mouth and said some stupid shit is all.

funny thing was. i don't have a problem with snafu fits (i like most of them) and was just ribbing the tone of sean's post because of the "sz is lame thread" and the garbage snafu was spewing. sufu is still about style, fashion, and clothes and i don't see how anyone can really debate that. the trash is where people with a similar interest in clothing can come to shoot the shit about clothes, fits, food, cwgs, goofy memes, etc... I know the higher powers wish it was more like sz with clothing philosophy 101 but not everyone is necessarily into that.

Guest jmatsu
funny thing was. i don't have a problem with snafu fits (i like most of them) and was just ribbing the tone of sean's post because of the "sz is lame thread" and the garbage snafu was spewing. sufu is still about style, fashion, and clothes and i don't see how anyone can really debate that. the trash is where people with a similar interest in clothing can come to shoot the shit about clothes, fits, food, cwgs, goofy memes, etc... I know the higher powers wish it was more like sz with clothing philosophy 101 but not everyone is necessarily into that.

sufu is way more diverse. if one wants to know about a certain product he can easily find an abundance of info. not just one specific group of labels/designers adhering to one specific aesthetic. imo sufu beats alota of the other fashion forums when it comes to popular culture, and non fashion related subjects.

superfuture might have originally intended to just be about clothes, but it's evolved into more than that. and that really was inevitable being that all these industries are intertwined and symbiotic.

why "he has become some kind of shipping boy in trash" really isn't "weird" at all... it was the fact that he opened his ridiculous mouth and said some stupid shit is all.

in that case let the shipping begin:

I know the higher powers wish it was more like sz with clothing philosophy 101 but not everyone is necessarily into that.

sufu is way more diverse. if one wants to know about a certain product he can easily find an abundance of info. not just one specific group of labels/designers adhering to one specific aesthetic. imo sufu beats alota of the other fashion forums when it comes to popular culture, and non fashion related subjects.

superfuture might have originally intended to just be about clothes, but it's evolved into more than that. and that really was inevitable being that all these industries are intertwined and symbiotic.

i couldn't agree with you more, rep this man for me!

yo I got banned for making fun of a place

maybe we should ban for making fun of clothes too

maybe that would sorta even the standards out a bit

(0)

yo jeepster

i understand that you got banned, but you gotta stop martyrising yourself. You sound really sore.

no beef.

yo I got banned for making fun of a place

maybe we should ban for making fun of clothes too

maybe that would sorta even the standards out a bit

(0)

the way i see it, your ban was a long time coming for turning supertrash into your livejournal and being a general whine-monger

the way i see it, your ban was a long time coming for turning supertrash into your livejournal and being a general whine-monger

the fuck are you talking about

I had a post in superconfessional once every couple of weeks. I wasn't whining over shit, I was doing the same thing that plenty of other members of this board do in superconfessional, unless I'm getting its function wrong. In fact the reason I got banned is because they found me to confrontational, with special regards to sounddumber. I've never given them any reason to ban me especially considering I don't troll or go out of my way to bother people. It's your fucking personal preference if I bother you and you can fucking put me on ignore if you're so goddamn offended. Quite acting like there's no possible way to remedy a situation with many outlets. Why I was never infracted or given warning to chill out points to the fact that they just wanted me to be gone because I was just lashing out at everyone, and personally I don't care. They did what they thought was necessary and I didn't lose any sleep, the end. Get yourself in check sawyer, I'm the least of the problems in trash.

so what you're basically saying is, you're a dick to everyone who isn't part of the circlejerk crew and the mods are assholes for banning you because all the people you're a dick to should just put you on ignore?

i mean, i guess you could just try not "lashing out at everyone", but then your internet badass credentials would be in danger.