worst (sufu) waywt fits

yes, please get a bigger/differet tee shirt and/or stop eating for a little

im confused as to where these people come from...?

he looks like he came from my neck of the woods :(

That and his wall is purple...:confused:

its *lilac, you neanderthal!

While very awkward and ill-fitting it doesn't look photoshopped to me at all.

agreed. are you other guys retarded? have you never had stubborn jeans fall/stack goofy at one point or another? plus, what would be the point of photoshopping something like that?

agreed. are you other guys retarded? have you never had stubborn jeans fall/stack goofy at one point or another? plus, what would be the point of photoshopping something like that?

retarded? maybe.

but i have the mental capacity to tell he cut and paste himself in order make a waywt clone, and that he probably had trouble with the bottom half of his jeans.

i think i'm done staring at that photo now. -_-

wdy731.jpg

This outfit is truly a shame. I really like each individual piece, but they way in which they're combined makes you an eyesore. If you're going to wear a busy garment, keep everything else simple... your clothing shouldn't be competing against itself.

Oh, and for the love of God, why are you folding your pants leg behind the tongue of your sneakers?

You like each individual piece!!!??? I was wondering why you were criticizing well dressed posters like Chris and now I get it; you have absolutely no taste. Please abstain to post your worthless opinion from now on; it might cause some confusion in uninformed noobs.

the stacking actually looks kind of freakish... photoshop?

st-1.jpg

i noticed that, too and thought i'd edit it similar to the way you have it here and post it, but i got lazy. his leg looks fucked up.
this is truly one of the most absurd things ive seen on sf in a long time, theres no doubt that its ps'ed unless hes got a prosthetic leg with a 2 inch wide steel ankle
While very awkward and ill-fitting it doesn't look photoshopped to me at all.
retarded? maybe.

but i have the mental capacity to tell he cut and paste himself in order make a waywt clone, and that he probably had trouble with the bottom half of his jeans.

i think i'm done staring at that photo now. -_-

ok, this debate is of such obvious importance i just have to weigh in on it.

it is clearly not photoshopped, for the following reasons.

1. excess stackage can often fall strangely, just like that

2. the strange area is in the exact same place, on the back of the right leg in both pictures

3. the guy is an obvious noob who probably can't even put on a pair of jeans by himself

4. as shown in the following pic, there is clearly enough room for a normal-to-scrawny sized leg (red lines)

5. as dino pointed out, there is no point in photoshopping something like that. passant's point is well taken, except for two important subpoints.

A) he only cut and pasted the image on the right, and would have no reason to cut and paste the image on the left. thus the strange stacking on the left cannot be explained by ps'ing.

B) if you look carefully, you can see where he cloned the right image. he did not actually clone his figure, he just crudely spliced two pictures together. the edge of the spliced image is on the left side of his right image leg (dotted green line). thus, he didn't need to do any manipulation on the right side of the leg at all, where the strange stacking is.

therefore this is a simple case of a noob attempting, and failing, to stack denim properly. winnar: team DUM/dino

fakestackage-1.jpg

You like each individual piece!!!??? I was wondering why you were criticizing well dressed posters like Chris and now I get it; you have absolutely no taste. Please abstain to post your worthless opinion from now on; it might cause some confusion in uninformed noobs.

The shirt is a little overboard but what else can you expect from a logo tee, and the Evisu x Puma jeans have a great wash.

I was, however, wondering if I could get the sleeve width for your adorable size XS

pink blazer, because that is most certainly something worn by stylish and tasteful guys the world over.

The shirt is a little overboard but what else can you expect from a logo tee, and the Evisu x Puma jeans have a great wash.

I was, however, wondering if I could get the sleeve width for your adorable size XS

pink blazer, because that is most certainly something worn by stylish and tasteful guys the world over.

So you're afraid of pink, wow, very confident male aren't you? I've actually never worn that blazer aside from trying it on but searching for some of my WAYWT pics will certainly turn out garments like a multicolored (pink, orange, red) one and a track jacket material navy/black/red/white one that should provide you with plenty of material for your mediocre comments and lack of vision/open-mindedness.

As for your “world over†comment, please don’t bullshit yourself, you’ve barely seen the world, have you?

^^ i thought the same when i say it in waywt...

at first i thought thats a vest sticking out underneath the shirt but looking closer i think thats part of the pants (looks terrible imo, especially with the shirt tucked in) but they are probably DH or something equally expensive.

but switch to some good fitting jeans and lose the ridiculous shoes and it'd could be good.

no, i think its bad. for example If one was set on metallic shoes (which is probably a bad idea with the rest of this outfit), they should be silver.. as it is the bronze visually clashes with the tones of the rest of the outfit, such as the top of pants/bottom of vest (whatever it is). Also, the tassles really just bring it to a comedic level.

decided i'd post up some recent fits that i at least thought deserving of this thread

hola

wdy81.jpg

supreme boxcap // supreme tee // cargo shorts // supreme vans old school

out to a beautiful day in the mission

i'm just not a fan of supreme, so im biased there, but its overkill with the hat, t and collabo vans. but i admit i do like the vans on there own.

Also notice that he tells us the brand of everything but the shorts... guess he was apprehensive to write A&F or AE or whatever they might be.

4mj4lmc.jpg

j. lind

IH

vans

this one just seems way off to me. i think its the polka dot shoes with the striped tank.. i generally think when one tries to wear multiple patterns they just end up distracting from each other.

Also, i don't like how the layered tank tops drape and look against each other. Layering 2 tanks i suppose could work very well, but i don't think it does here.

aqjewluplvw9i01cw.jpg

its the belt. and the crotch is too low on the pants.

no, i think its bad. for example If one was set on metallic shoes (which is probably a bad idea with the rest of this outfit), they should be silver.. as it is the bronze visually clashes with the tones of the rest of the outfit, such as the top of pants/bottom of vest (whatever it is). Also, the tassles really just bring it to a comedic level.

Tassle loafers have long been a conservative staple of men's wardrobes. Ugly? Maybe. Comedic? No. Those Lanvin ones are crazy enough being metallic that I don't mind them; I like that they took the most old man shoes available and made them unique.

But yeah, the outfit is bad as a whole. That waist coat thing looks really poor with the shirt/jacket combo and I think the jacket fits terribly (not that it's too small, but rather, it doesn't compliment his body type). If it would have been worked differently (keep the jeans and shoes) it could have been good.

Also, I am 99% certain they are silver, not bronze. Probably just the lighting.