worst (sufu) waywt fits

wdy731.jpg

This outfit is truly a shame. I really like each individual piece, but they way in which they're combined makes you an eyesore. If you're going to wear a busy garment, keep everything else simple... your clothing shouldn't be competing against itself.

Oh, and for the love of God, why are you folding your pants leg behind the tongue of your sneakers?

I dunno, I don't like those shoes with that shirt, but if he was wearing plain black shoes the outfit would be fine. I don't get the hate for cuffing with tongues out, I just don't see why it's bad.

But whatever, I don't think that guy is a worst

wdy731.jpg

This outfit is truly a shame. I really like each individual piece, but they way in which they're combined makes you an eyesore. If you're going to wear a busy garment, keep everything else simple... your clothing shouldn't be competing against itself.

Oh, and for the love of God, why are you folding your pants leg behind the tongue of your sneakers?

why does it look like the poster used photoshop and adjusted contrast up 3000%, anyways the only thing half decent imo is the jeans, everything else is hyperbestiality. in short the only way this outfit wouldn't be an eyesore is if it wasn't ever posted.

Guest jmatsu
IMG_4370_r1_c1.jpg

is he a gay man from the 90s or is he just really into going to goth clubs

i don't think that the actual articles are that bad. the sizing of the denim is just not too great on him.

Guest jmatsu
wdy731.jpg

quote]

i hate every individual piece this guys wearing. the ensemble doesn't even scream hypebeast anymore. this simply says "asshole."

money just dont equal style homie.

Yeah that's the key. I saw this dude wearing Supreme dunk hi's and Daicock evisus, plus a huge dookie chain, just walking around downtown on a Sunday. That shit screams douche to me, wearing $1000+ to just hang around on the corner.

you know, datasupa, you are my favorite poster at the moment. i've tried to rep you at least 5 times in the last week. what the fuck. (no homo)

why does it look like the poster used photoshop and adjusted contrast up 3000%, anyways the only thing half decent imo is the jeans, everything else is hyperbestiality. in short the only way this outfit wouldn't be an eyesore is if it wasn't ever posted.

That and his wall is purple...:confused:

Originally Posted by CBM viewpost.gif

2005116423850677117_rs.jpg

2k tee

april '77

vans

whoops, realised i still had these double-cuffed. in the end, just wore them normally.

well before i read what he said about his pants, i thought the cuffing was hideous and i still think it's hideous. no hate, cbm. none at all.

fuck. i accidentally put this in best waywt

i noticed that, too and thought i'd edit it similar to the way you have it here and post it, but i got lazy. his leg looks fucked up.

this is truly one of the most absurd things ive seen on sf in a long time, theres no doubt that its ps'ed unless hes got a prosthetic leg with a 2 inch wide steel ankle