worst (sufu) waywt fits

I think rns always has very good fits and yeah, he does have a very mature style when we think of the brand(s) he prefers compared to most others who wear it. I think it looks good and I think the plaintoes are awesome.. so much better than a pair of lets say golas. Personally, as I actually do remember you from waywt, I think you almost always have "terribly ordinary outfits" as well.. This is not hating.. it's just different strokes..

I didn't say it looked "ordinary"..........where did you ever get that? I said it looked bad. Rhythmandsound has a slender/athletic physique; a very ugly mexican blanket looking baggy polo shirt buttoned all the way up, loose pants and some clunky shoes does nothing for him. Someone like Termitezee, however, wears baggy tee/baggy pants/whatever shoes all the time and pulls it off exceptionally. It's not 'different strokes' it's universally a bad outfit. Chronoaug's example was perfect, if he was a newb as opposed to you knowing he has a history of wearing brands like Supreme, etc. flamers would have a fucking heyday.......you know this.

My outfits are "ordinary" based on sufu standards, but the fit and patterns are usually pretty on. I don't have any crazy cloak, dior or ann d stuff, but my stuff is pretty solid. I like how you looked back for my waywn to try and counter me saying that his supreme outfit wasn't good though. The golas actually work well with the outfit i was currently wearing. Did i say they were universal shoes? No, they're mainly only good if i go with a western shirt or a casual outfit with earth tones. And there is no way the golas i wore looked bad in that picture. Sorry that some of my shoes look good with my outfits but don't have a sufu approved brand on them. If they were some new type of vans i guess it'd be better. I'll be sure to wear my german army trainers or apc x nikes next time (the other 2 shoes i wear the most). The round clunky shoes look bad there in his picture.

I like how everyone always turns to the "different strokes" argument. Do people really have to start taking pictures of their dads on saturday afternoons to prove mine and england's point? If that's what he's going for, he achieved it, it's just not very good. Not even a matter or original or anything because i don't think anyone can argue that it is. I'm sure rns is a really great guy and i'm not doubting that, but hey, the outfit kinda sucks. It's not a "worst" outfit, but it's not very good and he gets tons of props for it just because he's a long standing, nice member. There's nothing wrong with dressing like he does, but there is something wrong about people thinking it's something more than backyard dad. I'll probably dress like that in 15 years every once in awhile with my kids. When i do, i'll make sure to see if this thread still exists and post directly in here.

stop the stereotyping of dads....

hahaha. Sorry DD. I didn't know you were proud father too. Be honest, on the weekends, you and cheep meetup and exchange advice on what tommy hillfiger polo looks best with your new dockers. Straight up stain resistant steez.

Not my mom of course, but what's wrong with lusting after other people's moms?

Was it tasty? I haven't had a really good calzone in forever.

7-28-07.jpg

I'm not sure where to begin with this outfit, probably because nothing but the black bar across your face really compliments you. A man (yes, interestingly enough, one's sexual preference does not dictate their gender) with emaciated collar bones should never wear a tee shirt with an oversized neck that calls attention to their structural flaw. Next, would you mind cluing me in on the logic behind those stirrup pants? Not only do they make your "chicken legs" extraordinarily obvious, no one on Earth should own pants that tapered. The ridiculous bottoms coupled with those dainty little shoes make it seem as if you stole some 80 year old woman's clothing after geriatric dance practice. The bag and adorable rubber bracelets on your arm would definitely be cool for a 13 year old Hot Topic consumer but are hardly becoming on an alleged fashionista like yourself.

The good news is that onlookers probably wouldn't be able to soak up this entire disaster; you're only able to focus on one atrocious piece selection at a time after all!