worst (sufu) waywt fits

I don't mind suspenders or the material boy pants, but that outfit just looks a bit off. I'm not sure what it is. Oh well. It was worth a try.

all he needs is some crazy hair...the hair as of now is too clean.

I dunno, I like the contradictory messages the look is sending. The shoes and pants say, "Hello, I'm an aging homosexual." The haircut and glasses say, "I am a serious student." The shirt says, "What the fuck? I should be on Gibby Haynes right now, not some aging homosexual/callow student."

It's blowing my mind!

Mind explosion.

Also, I've done the big hair thing and it's too much work. Waking up every morning with my hair flat on both sides and having to pick it out..wack. I need a haircut actually..I dont like having even this much hair.

It seems I will never escape worst waywt....

However, I won't cry just yet, as no one I actually respect has hated on my "fit".

well, dont take their silence to be a mark of tacit approval. i'm sure they simply have better things to do than to comment on your mediocre fits, for surely it would be too time consuming. after all, who knows where to begin?

Guest jizzy p
there's nothing i hate more than asian girls with badly bleached blond hair. f'ing ugly. and the fit is tiresome and uninspired. but mostly the hair. worst worst worst worst worst worst.

True story.

Guest Airjamie

photos218562772copyem1.jpg

What the fuck. I could so have gone all fucking day without seeing jabbas cottage cheese thighs. This is why most muslim girls fucking cover up.