worst (sufu) waywt fits

Do you still have those bags up charged? Did you hang the ones from your gucci's up? That has to be a crowning achievement. I would, you know if I actully kept my bags or even cared that I had any.

Do you still have those bags up charged? Did you hang the ones from your gucci's up? That has to be a crowning achievement. I would, you know if I actully kept my bags or even cared that I had any.

Thats all you got? I call you a fat black kid and you retort with "OMG BAGZ!! LOL BAGZ!" You're weak.

Fat black kid isn't exactly a strong argument, to me atleast, charged. I'm "a fat black kid", but your pics are more degrading, at least in my view, for me to even care. I can't have "my fat ass" swimming in dunk sb's.

Fat black kid isn't exactly a strong argument, to me atleast, charged. I'm "a fat black kid", but your pics are more degrading, at least in my view, for me to even care. I can't have "my fat ass" swimming in dunk sb's.

You cant have your fat ass swimming in anything worth value because youre broke. You post on every forum under the sun giving gay men e props and sucking as much e-dick as possible, when in reality, you will never own anything that anybody has. Just come outta the closet already god damn..

You cant have your fat ass swimming in anything worth value because youre broke. You post on every forum under the sun giving gay men e props and sucking as much e-dick as possible, when in reality, you will never own anything that anybody has. Just come outta the closet already god damn..

I think some ones mad.

Are you done yet charged? I think everyone gets that I'm a *fat *broke, black kid.

Yeah I am done. Just remember, I am 6 years younger then you and I have more then you will ever have. Keep sucking that e-dick and givin that rep though. Props on weighing 300+ and trying to deny it.

PS: I love the quotation marks you use. DENIAL!

oh snap hes got more dunks than sayword will ever have

but really both of you, what is the point of this argument even. its not even amusing or entertaining.

Charged got heated on hypebeast, so he decided to "destroy my rep" here.

Charged got heated on hypebeast, so he decided to "destroy my rep" here.

Lol at "Got heated". You tried to step up and talk shit like you are so superior to everyone who post son every forum. Just remember, you are a clown and you will always be one.

Have a goodnight ladies.