worst (sufu) waywt fits

No visit for a few months and everything changes.

As if the first one wasn't confusing enough... :(

Looks like I have some reading to do....

DSC_1946sufu.jpg

Vintage Sweater

Ralph Oxford

Zara

Stussy Girl

offensive

the skirt is way too short and an obvious super hot day piece. why the fuck is she wearing a wool sweater over a buttondown then? shit makes no fucking sense. kidna like shorts with a jacket, fuck that

also that fucking haircut or whatever the fuck that shit is :wacko:

now for a controversial one. dude looks half decent until those fucking yuketens. they don't go with anything he's wearing. dark dark dark dark bright yellow tongue really? and are the pants tucked? or pin rolled? or what? either way it looks like your ankles are fucked up. if the shirt was a different color, and maybe that hat wasn't so "h&m" gaudy, it could pass of as something average. but instead its like $2,000 worth of incoherence.

ya you brought the controversy. this shit is on point as fuck. boots and all. hat - not a huge fan, but i don't think it's objectively bad.

Therelativity is my favorite serial killer, I feel like her fits are their own thing and are hard to judge or compare to others. Def agree with akuma on the critique, sufu had gotten pretty soft over the last year or two. I remember being afraid to post a fit by being reprimanded by internet villains.

^what would be the fun in holding shit back?

we need more posts up in here (all caps)

brb, gonna go find one.

That wasn't difficult..

IMG_0209.jpg

supreme

supreme

maiden noir

carhartt

converse

http://followtheirvoice.blogspot.com/

http://jawsdajormungand.tumblr.com/

At least the hat match the pants amirite???

This shit is terrible down to the exposed white lining of the pants. Why drop 500$ on a jacket when you're rocking shit converse anyways?? my 2cents...

The jacket is sick tho...

Edited by Lozinski

the skirt is way too short and an obvious super hot day piece. why the fuck is she wearing a wool sweater over a buttondown then? shit makes no fucking sense. kidna like shorts with a jacket, fuck that

You have obviously never been to Tokyo.

Guest glasses

that valdizno fit is nowhere near worst. this is not the fucking "i dont like what he's wearing" thread.

i dont know who that guy is but that fit sucks. everything looks bad, not just the yuks

also that fucking haircut or whatever the fuck that shit is :wacko:

it's the classic "warm lower body, cool upper body" syndrome.