worst (sufu) waywt fits

1. fuckin T's too tight

2. peep that roll up. You can see the previous fold marks or some shit at the bottom edge. And please can we get over the extra large fold up already.

3. the ass shot. those corny as fuck painted pockets. a fuckin joke IN Japan.

4. the crispy new denim shape = fucked up knee area, the 'lower' ass hip bulge shit.

it all screams DOUCHE

but the main give away's the hair.

seriously? I thought the fuckin faux 'hawk shit was done n' dusted.

and fuckin pussies who neg me back for neggin' them. hahahaha suck my dick

obamam-lol-y-u-mad-tho.jpg

1. fuckin T's too tight

2. peep that roll up. You can see the previous fold marks or some shit at the bottom edge. And please can we get over the extra large fold up already.

3. the ass shot. those corny as fuck painted pockets. a fuckin joke IN Japan.

4. the crispy new denim shape = fucked up knee area, the 'lower' ass hip bulge shit.

it all screams DOUCHE

but the main give away's the hair.

seriously? I thought the fuckin faux 'hawk shit was done n' dusted.

and fuckin pussies who neg me back for neggin' them. hahahaha suck my dick

HAHA thanks cunt! i appreciate your critiques and i totally agree with your comment about my shirt and yea fuck its so tight!

but with regards to my kanji - fuck yoU i love the kanji!

and red, more suit fitpics to come hopefully.

but with regards to my kanji - fuck yoU i love the kanji!

Get the matching t-shirt mate. there's so many to chose from! Just be sure to size DOWN.

Dragon-Kanji-Bamboo-T-Shirt_44AE3432.jpg

61964C4B.jpg

Kanji%20Tshirts%20aikido_sm.jpg

you ARE a douche.

Why don't you just wear some industrie get ups and be done with it??

get a dog up ya

PS. Why do white people love wearing Kanji? Getting tat's of Chinese Characters n' all that... ya'll a fuckin joke. Nothing like a stupid white fool in Tokyo with stupid kanji tat's.

Well, if the Chinese do not complain about the Japanese borrowing the characters, then surely the Japanese cannot be mad at other people who might 'misuse' it - it is not theirs to get angry about in the first place, no?

Sure, I do not like it when people tattoo random Chinese characters without even knowing the true meaning/s of the characters or phrases, but then again a lot of people do abuse Engrish.

Why hate?

以和為貴

waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaait a minute.

You're selling those ugly pieces of shit??

HAHAHAHA

The irony of your doucheness is EPIC.

Oh yeah. I'm half Japanese so I'd hope I know more about Kanji than you. And thanks for the proxy offer but I can do the pick up myself. Wanna have a biff next time I'm in town. ha

mikecch - you're white right?

nice shoes. they go so well with the hair.

IMG_0761.jpg

No, I am of Han descent (dual nationality, Taiwanese/Australian), my ancestors created the roots of what you call Kanji around 5000 years ago.

(Don't let my avatar fool you, I just really liked Fallout 3 :D)

But seriously though, I'm sure superhero did not mean any offence to kanji/Chinese characters when he had them hand-painted... cut him a bit of slack?

no thanks with regards to the biff lol.

but thanks, i really do need to be convinced that i am a douche, from a guy who:

a) doesn't know me

B) gets ridiculously angry over a picture

c) wants to throw down when i'm in town

fair enough. but how about next time you're in town, give me a PM and we can go for drinks instead - perhaps i will rep you if you can still manage to find some kind of justification for calling me a douche.

The fit of the jeans looks awkward. I admit I had the same kanji painted on my custom Evisus that I bought in Osaka in 2002. But I was young, and didnt know any better. Also Evisus were "in" back then. I regret the purchase to this day, could have bought 2-3 pairs of Denime, Studio D'Artisan, Samurai for the price of a pair of custom Evisus.

HAHAHAHA

Oh yeah. I'm half Japanese so I'd hope I know more about Kanji than you. And thanks for the proxy offer but I can do the pick up myself. Wanna have a biff next time I'm in town. ha

nice shoes. they go so well with the hair.

IMG_0761.jpg

What does the Kanji on the left mean? I can only think of 戍.

i mean i dont really give a shit about this fit either way since its fuckin jeans and a t-shirt. i mean maybe the fit is a little weird right now but there's way worse out there and i get the feeling it'll settle down after a bit.. but...

HAHAHAHA

r u srs? du was clearly kidding and is taking this way better than you are. stfu 78

also, mikecch, Magnetic was responding to this:

yeah, stfu 78.

also, mikecch, Magnetic was responding to this:

I see, thanks for clarifying :)

Edit:

Guys, if you're going to tattoo or hand-paint a Chinese character, this is one of our most important ones: 和 (peace/harmony)

You cannot claim to understand the language if you cannot appreciate the meaning of this character.

there is so much hate in this thread. i can feel the dark side of the force calling to sufu. maybe darth vader will post some serious goth sith fits if we are lucky.

r u srs? du was clearly kidding and is taking this way better than you are. stfu 78

You mighta missed it but using a word like 'biff' is CLEARLY a joke.

Just to clarify this for the kids that may not know me. I find all the e-beefing to be a joke. It's entertainment. I'm argumentative by nature so I'm gonna have a go at superhero, riff, hap or whoever else.

But lets remember WDYWT is pretty much dudes showing off what they think is their great get up. So superhero with his douche avatar (Famous had the same avatar?!) posts an uber douche get up. I'm gonna hate.

The irony is the guy KNOWS how shit his jeans are that he's fuckin selling 'em near deadstock. He's trying to overcome his doucheness ;) good luck mate But hat's off he did take it on the chin unlike others. sup clopek/duce/etc

So yeah... I called him out.

Deal with it.

michcchchchccch - Fallout is a great game as is New Vegas. No hate to a fellow yellow brother but seriously doesn't it irk you when get under your skin when folks get Chinese/Japanase characters cuz it's "cool bro"

If i had to get neg rep from anyone... i am happy to say that my first Rep-lipstick cherry popped by 78 this morning.. :eek:

Ouch!, it was hard at first, HA!!, nobody likes to get it... but thanks for your honest critic.. only way to live is to fail and learn, much respect 78, keep SuFu on its toes!!!