worst (sufu) waywt fits

What I meant by plenty cool is I really don't give a shit what other people wear. Geographic location (person) and point of origin (garment) doesn't really matter to me either.

Edit: Also I think that there are people here make comments about what other people wear based on aesthetics and the personality of the user (making it entirely personal sometimes). It's possible Lowrey just doesn't like Milspex. I would say that personally if I saw a 30-40 something dressed like Mil on the street I'd do a double take but in the long run I wouldn't lose any sweat over it.

In America it is unfortunately ingrained in our society that once we reach certain age, economic, or professional plateaus that we have to start dressing to fit in.

well all i have to say about this is that maybe its your own problem and pre-concieved notions

milspex sounds like a douchebag sometimes, but i appreciate that he has the balls to stay in his lane despite the opinions of "everymen" on the street like yourself.

what he's wearing to me is no more offensive as anyone dressed in ill fitting kenneth cole and tommy hilfiguer work casual and if anything it's at the very least more interesting

Too bad he loses cred for using a Sony camera from 2005. He would be much cooler with one of these:

2exq91f.jpg

(yes I know I said this already)

nah kids in Tokyo wouldn't have done the Mavica circa late 98-01, maybe HK hypebeasts perhaps. Japanese people didn't discover the internet until they clicked on the wrong button on their cell phones one day. This is why Rakuten and most every other Japanese website still looks like a Geocities website from 1996.

This is the period-correct camera for all the kids walking around in crimp perms, BAPE, W/Taps, Soph, Bristol, Complete Finesse, gyaruz in Milk Fed, x-Girl:

disposable-camera.jpg