worst (sufu) waywt fits

I laughed aloud.

it'd probably look better if he didn't look like a cambodian immigrant who listens to shit like adam ant. while i don't like that goofy top, i'm sure a white junkie or some fobby asian could pull it off better (and not get the wrath of the worst). shit def doesn't match his fuckin face.

it'd probably look better if he didn't look like a cambodian immigrant who listens to shit like adam ant. while i don't like that goofy top, i'm sure a white junkie or some fobby asian could pull it off better (and not get the wrath of the worst). shit def doesn't match his fuckin face.

wat rong wit adam ant???

boom dat shit in my ryde.

i''mmmmmm the dandy hiwayman ooooOOOoooOOOh

wat rong wit adam ant???

boom dat shit in my ryde.

i''mmmmmm the dandy hiwayman ooooOOOoooOOOh

never meant to imply anything is wrong with the ant. just said that he looks like he'd listen to that.

Imho, that just screams "experimenting fahion student" in every possible way, and should be viewed as such. We all have those phases. It is good in that way, it is bad in every other possible way.

Also another thing that proves how he is just having fun experimenting is that this is so completely different from his other robelike things and skin tight leggings he posted before.

I'd say let him experiment, it doesn't bother me...