worst (sufu) waywt fits

Kallun's post isn't great, but certainly not worst. Get over yourselves.

OK... lets play make believe right now...

simanchev-whyred-overlock-raf-bw.jpg

juicy couture jacket

AX button down

prada tee

dsquared denim

uggs

is it worst now? if he didnt list all his "cool" brands people would think differently

Kallun's post isn't great, but certainly not worst. Get over yourselves.

Definitely not worst, but not great either. Actually better than most of his other fits.

OK... lets play make believe right now...

simanchev-whyred-overlock-raf-bw.jpg

juicy couture jacket

AX button down

prada tee

dsquared denim

uggs

is it worst now? if he didnt list all his "cool" brands people would think differently

If people didn't know you were a longtime SUFU member and that your jeans were Sugarcane x Samurai x Warehouse they'd think you were a squatter/drug addict with some of the stuff you post. Just saying.

:P

If people didn't know you were a longtime SUFU member and that your jeans were Sugarcane x Samurai x Warehouse they'd think you were a squatter/drug addict with some of the stuff you post. Just saying.

:P

im keepin it real son.... and i dont give a fuck if people think that i look like a homeless alcoholic, a bum, or a drug addled squatter... or talk shit about my clothes... or put me in worst waywt... id like it if people were a bit more vocal about shit if they dont like it

im sure kalun doesnt either...

im keepin it real son.... and i dont give a fuck if people think that i look like a homeless alcoholic, a bum, or a drug addled squatter... or talk shit about my clothes... or put me in worst waywt... id like it if people were a bit more vocal about shit if they dont like it

im sure kalun doesnt either...

Easy Cheepy. :D

the funny thing is people TRY to look like cheep

and more often than not, they fail horribly

nobody is trying to emulate anything about kallun, except maybe his checkbook

no disrespect to ol cheep here, but who the fuck tries to look like cheep? on any given day I'm probably wearing the same exact thing as cheep, but it's certainly not because I woke up and was like "i wanna look like cheep today" it's because I hadn't gotten a haircut in 9 months, threw on a pair of jeans, sneakers and a tshirt. If you actually "TRY" for that look, i'd hate to see it when you don't try at all.