worst (sufu) waywt fits

I'm Just really confused but this one. It's a joke, right?

munnntox.jpg

Giz seems like a cool guy, but i just really don't like this. I hate he bright purple non-mj prison issues, the sweater fits really weird and gives him bulges. The hoodie doesn't even look good style wise. The dove on the shoulder is hideous, i don't like the overly visible zipper, the one giant grey chest stripe along with the grey sleeves and grey waist band just make it look weird. Jeans fit fine, but i'd burn the rest.

I'm full as hell but I'm hungering right now oh man.

igotfit1.gif

Twas cooler but still pretty warm during the day.

I'm embarased

yea thats what i meant it ruined a perfectly nice outfit,i dont even hate the gshock in the right setting just pocking out a black plainjacket it looks like a ironic free toy from mcdonalds

haha yeah. g shock is fine when worn with the appropriate attire, but he should pulled the sleeve over the watch or something. too bright for the outfit.

"just as bad"?

no...that is actually the worst fit i have ever seen on superfuture.

i am glad to see his neck is doing better though.

Ringo has obviously seen a chiropractor about his neck issues.

Always seek professional help.

But nothing can really fix the douche-y scarf thing.

get a haircut, shave, put on a white t instead of that drapy thing, and its not a bad fit at all.

I think its fine, he should've left his girlyglasseshitlerhair head out though. It makes the shawl thing look like womens H&m. Why would you replace it with a white tee? That'd shove it in most mediocre fits.

29-10-07.jpg

this shouldn't be in the worst. in this light i can see how people might not feel the denim. they just seem to DIY too me. are the gerometric shapes actual silkscreens, cause they look like they were just steadily free handed. my only gripe are with them and the gloves.