worst (sufu) waywt fits

2007-10-162.jpg

Those shoes make him look like hes got oscar the grouch's feet and the overall outfit looks like itd be inappropriate for anything other than working at a library

This dude is fucking horrible. The fit/hiked up jeans/nasty button down are bad enough, but shooting your pics clandestine in a fucked up bathroom?

Oh no. Oh nono.

Those shoes make him look like hes got oscar the grouch's feet and the overall outfit looks like itd be inappropriate for anything other than working at a library

i've never seen oscar's feet... how'd you get a peep into his garbage can??

once you guys hit puberty you may start to appreciate timpoblete's style

who cares if he's in a bathroom; it has nothing to do with anything

Hes dressed like hes 46. Honestly I can't tell the exact age of any asian I see, but theres such a thing as youth. This guy looks like he supports three children, a stay at home wife, and he just got passed up for a promotion.

The color combination portrays an air of defeat :mad:

Hes dressed like hes 46. Honestly I can't tell the exact age of any asian I see, but theres such a thing as youth. This guy looks like he supports three children, a stay at home wife, and he just got passed up for a promotion.

The color combination portrays an air of defeat :mad:

You know what?

Maybe that's the look he is going for.

Didn't think of that huh?

Now that is Next Level!!!

FUCK YOUR RIGHT.

Das ist NEXT LEVEL ja? ):

KINNA.

GOTTA HOP ON THAT AZN GUY DRESSIN LYK ON ODL WHITE MAN FROM MIDDLE AMERICA STEEZ.

KEEP IT XTRA STEEZY LYK DAT NIGGUHHHH

HIS EG B FRESH THO THAT SHIT B TECH AS HELL

BLAAAAAADOWWWWWW

for real, that pic def does not belong in here

he is, however, doing two things i hate: the visible white crewneck undershirt (uber-boring, no matter what's over it), and dumpy-fit jeans (which always bugged me in his steez pics)

i realize they may be chinos or whatever, but you know what i mean

horrible cuts are tolerated way too much around here in the name of authenticity

who cares if he's in a bathroom; it has nothing to do with anything

remember when cheep used to ONLY take fit pics with his shitty cell phone exclusively in a bathroom?

i like timpoblete's style as well, the cardigan could have been a better color/fit, but otherwise, it's basically similar to what i would wear to work on a regular day