worst (sufu) waywt fits

Hey Einstein, re-read the education thread and you'll see LLM letter in my post. then do research and find out what it means and then comment on my education level. Your lack of observation is appalling and amusing simultaneously.

Again, can't give a rat's ass about the rest of your sleep-inducing diatribe.

ooops, missed that. BFD. I thought it was just some dorky internet acronym (seemed apropriate to your aesthetic). to be perfectly honest there are soo many specialized degrees out there that i don't bother paying much attention to the majority of them.... If you had accomplished the more ambitious JD and listed this however i would've rightly recognized that you studied law. The fact that you hold an LLM does explain a lot however, particularly why you have been unable to cultivate a decent sense of style that does not come off as lazy or uncreative. Too much time and energy wasted memorizing articles of law than indulging in the arts and humanities. Your approach to fashion bears a semblance to your past academic pursuits, and is that of a pragmatist (i do not mean this in the flattering philosophical sense of the word) and not a purist. you simply want your clothes and knowledge of labels to work for you as a means of social capital so you can get ahead. no wonder your look is mediocre, predictable, and nothing at all special.

haha the comraderie amongst you lot of dorks is really pathetic.

though my "missives" may not seem sensible to you uncritically positive gang of dorks take my word

i was already tired of my old white wayfarers but now its officially clear that its time to get rid of them since dorks like cultpop endorse them.
I thought it was just some dorky internet acronym

lemme guess....you just learned this word 'dork' and are practicing its usage?

JD is a prerequisite for getting an LLM.

with the caveat that internet arguments about academic credentials are arguably the most retarded of all...

it is in the us

other countries do things differently, and in some an llm is actually the standard qualification, and/or is the only degree you need to practice

I was just going to post that.

1) the cardigan doesn't fit well

2) those Nike trainers are ugly as fuck

3) that white tee looks cheaper than the cheapest Costco shit

4) I'd be fucking pissed if my $300 jeans fit like that (the stacking is nice, but what is the point of wearing baggy Diors???)

Its not that they're that baggy... its that they don't fit. Look at the top block. Its like theres a triangular pouch. I think he's trying to defend himself in the chat edition.

Day One - The World Yoyo Contest in Florida

snipshot_e41jsmtjv3pt-769440.jpg

I realise I'm more than likely gonna get flamed for this one... if I walked by these four guys I'd flip 'em the bird.

I realise I'm more than likely gonna get flamed for this one... if I walked by these four guys I'd flip 'em the bird.

while I'd probably be amused when seeing such a bunch as well.. flip them the bird? OMFG, DUDE NO WAY. be sure to slap one of them an run away laughing hysterically yelling "ASS CEREAL".

elaborate..

i think it has to do with the yoyos held between the index and middle finger...kind of resembles that pose 16 yr old girls make in group fotos while puckering up.

i, for one, commend your excellence in business...+rep.

i think it has to do with the yoyos held between the index and middle finger...kind of resembles that pose 16 yr old girls make in group fotos while puckering up.

i, for one, commend your excellence in business...+rep.

in the world of yoyos, we do geeky shit like hold the yoyos like that during photos and pose like we're hard. because really, all we wish to be is as cool as the skaters.

elaborate..

Starting with homie on the left - 10 deep... puhleeeeeze. No need for explanations there right? His slip ons look like bunny slippers. If you're gonna rock the slimness then rock it right.

Next we got red T - The pubic hair under his lip has got to go. And those kicks... and the cuffs... can he close his shirt? Is that his gangsta yo-yo stance?

Lookin' to the sky guy - Everything's lookin' fine (will let the yo-yo 'wear' on the pocket pass as you guys are dedicated yo-yo-ers) till you get to the feet area... woah... even worse than squinting red T.

And finally the 'boss' I take it... much respect on the watch - databank right? (Borat HIGH FIVE)... not the 'worst' but horizontal lines aren't flattering on us wider builds and coupled with the slim denim you're getting a 'V' look going that ain't too flattering... it's mainly the rest of the posse pulling you 'down' and thus gettin' the BIRD.

Fuck didn't think I'd be doing that.

And finally the 'boss' I take it... much respect on the watch - databank right? (Borat HIGH FIVE)... not the 'worst' but horizontal lines aren't flattering on us wider builds and coupled with the slim denim you're getting a 'V' look going that ain't too flattering... it's mainly the rest of the posse pulling you 'down' and thus gettin' the BIRD.

Kiya does need to lay off the Mission St. gelato...

Next we got red T - The pubic hair under his lip has got to go. And those kicks... and the cuffs... can he close his shirt? Is that his gangsta yo-yo stance?

Lookin' to the sky guy - Everything's lookin' fine (will let the yo-yo 'wear' on the pocket pass as you guys are dedicated yo-yo-ers) till you get to the feet area... woah... even worse than squinting red T...

You really hate Sambas?