worst (sufu) waywt fits

Guest jmatsu
all i'm saying is maybe we should wait until like, 100 posts...then we can judge her based on merits and not one goddamn fit. judge away then, but now, give her some time.

how about 46 posts? would that be okay??

i never understand anything you say

i love u calvin(nohomo)

jmatsu: of the 46 how many fits? 2?

who cares, i dont see whats the big fuss about this chick.. posted a fit that looks like a million other chicks on the street (noooo hateeee)

Guest jmatsu

who cares, i dont see whats the big fuss about this chick.. posted a fit that looks like a million other chicks on the street (noooo hateeee)

honestly i don't care for the clothes. i think that random posters saying shit like "i don't care about her fit because she's hot/cute," esculated this and are totally biased, thats all.

for example: bizzy.

she's not my cup of tea (and there's alot of tea in the world), but regardless i can respect most of her fits/ensembles.

oh ok, then yes jmatsu i think thats lame.

were judging fits not [tits ass face]. i guess this relates to a lot of female posters(no hate) that get mounds of adoration just for having a pretty face, maybe we all need to spend some time at www.videobox.com .. <3 pm me for userinfo hahahaha

tiranis its ok, i think a lot of ppl didnt understand it.

I checked this thread cause I knew this was gonna show up. It's definitely not worst. Her style is somewhat run of the mill as far as things go, I could expect to see 39 girls dress like her at any semi-indie art opening or show around here, but does not at all belong in this thread.

Is she gonna be another Soepom, where she gets major rep for being an attractive girl, and then huge backlash because she's getting so much credit?

I really don't think that typographiend's post belongs in the worst. I can see why people would bring the post into the thread but it's undeserved; like one person said, some people don't understand the meaning of 'worst'.

I do see the fit as being somewhat average - I see a lot of girls around here in similar fashion which IMO is borderline hypebeast [female standards: incorporate indie style and whatever they see on MTV. The hosois don't help either].

I don't think that she'll have the same effect as Soepom. A lot of forum bias is from attitude, I don't know if that applies to females as well [face ass tits = bias], but aside from being an attractive girl Soepom has personality in her posts and not to mention she's talented, similar to other female posters like jungle jane and bizzy. With typo's low post count it's too early to make speculations especially with limited WDYWT posts.

P.S. Maybe I'm just blind but has backlash occured?

EDIT:

<3 pm me for userinfo hahahaha

You've been PM'd.

can we please divert all attention from typographiend's (perfectly fine) waywt, and focus on this monstrosity?:

check3ce8.jpg

*lighter pic

check5kn1.jpg

im going to go out on a limb here, and also say that MCR is referring to My Chemical Romance.

:(

i mean...seriously...

can we please divert all attention from typographiend's (perfectly fine) waywt, and focus on this monstrosity?:

im going to go out on a limb here, and also say that MCR is referring to My Chemical Romance.

:(

i mean...seriously...

lmao456721

i think part of the problem with this thread is that people with consistent bad pic potential get busted on for their first pic and are scared away

not sure how you get around that tho...

If they get scared away by some internet bullies over a picture then they don't really want to be here.