worst (sufu) waywt fits

Well, I don't do stripes...

I am wearing 60% of that outfit as it stands, jeans and shoes. Maybe another "tribute" is in order.

if it was solid black it'd be kind of too matchy and boring and would require something else on top (black AA cardi? jk! a subtle two-tone ribbed tank would look really cool). i like that it's striped.

dunno about the tank tops by themselves tho--sleazy or under dressed is what it hints at for sure. :shrugs: i have no strong feelings either way in the end... and i love the colordrives.

it might just be me, but i dont like this fit at all. also the mullet doesnt help either:

hah, it's not just you.

i notice everytime someone posts that phrase, everyone else comes in saying they thought it was the best though. :confused:

4-4.png

+ H&M cap

+ Burton pack

+ K3 sweater

+ AA tee

+ 1969 denim

+ Vans slip-on

usually Im a fan of this guys look but something happaned today that killed his look....just too many patterns and the ill fitting jeans.....

enjoy: sidney's hpblackbeauty is def worth every penny... i have one myself and i have used it on countless trips... its functionality+lowkeyness+style is great... as sidney said it really does have apocket for everything!

IMG_0807.jpg

not the best fit(from a few mths back), but yeah its a great travel companion.. (that dslr did not go into the bag tho) great for putting a number of things inside.

The jeans... no. The hoodie with the stupid arm design... no.

Guest StuckOnStupid
PICT0278.jpg

Because there hasn't been a fit posted for like 2 pages.

what am i reading about minorities on this cracker motherfucker's tshirt?

Paris needs to come out with a new album so i can buy it and smack this guy with it.