worst (sufu) waywt fits

hahaha what a show, been a while since i watched that shit.

that fit isnt all that bad.....definitely not deserving of being posted here....i wouldnt half mind it if he lost the denim shirt.

dec18.jpg

royalefam by sbtg - 1st printed tee relase (i think)

PAM

gm vandalss hahaha ( still have a ds pair in blue sz10.5 if anyone wants? hahaha)

*for those baggy pants supporters

Guest StuckOnStupid
I actually feel stupid for posting that. There is no way possible these guys are serious.

it's an elaborate, expensive, and not really funny joke.

the dookie rope seals tubby's fate.

Guest StuckOnStupid

dec18.jpg

please PAM-mer don't hurt em'

mc-hammer-pants.jpg

why did they make the crotch like that? that is silly! it is silly to have a crotch like that on trousers! why would they be so silly?

Lol I really don't know why chrisj keeps posting pics from years ago. This is what are you wearing TODAY, not 3 fucking years ago.

These hypebeast outfits really aren't as bad as everyone is saying, there has been much worse in this thread. Everyone is just jumping on the "LOL U LOOK RETARDED" bandwagon.

Lol I really don't know why chrisj keeps posting pics from years ago. This is what are you wearing TODAY, not 3 fucking years ago.

These hypebeast outfits really aren't as bad as everyone is saying, there has been much worse in this thread. Everyone is just jumping on the "LOL U LOOK RETARDED" bandwagon.

seriously they are. and the execution has a lot to do with it.if you think this is ok and you hate red pants (cause we have alot of red pants up in here) how did you end up here?

Please show me some more pics of people wearing red pants, other than yourself. I think that most of the fits on these pages are pretty good and I like nice denim, which is how I found this site. Does everyone here have to love red pants?

no, those guys really just look kinda retarded

but like, seriously, so much so that i have to question why we're even bothering to re-post and discuss those pictures, its like that horse fucking dude in the ass picture from that other thread, i just want to pretend it never happened

Please show me some more pics of people wearing red pants, other than yourself. I think that most of the fits on these pages are pretty good and I like nice denim, which is how I found this site. Does everyone here have to love red pants?

http://www.superfuture.com/supertalk/showthread.php?t=27484

you are welcome.

beyond the hype keep doing your thang...dope money cats, btw. metallics are in!!!

Back again and doin the thing. Myself and Mannequin:

Supreme cap

Death to all posers tee

Zodiac

purple line selvedge PRPS!

Cowboy 95's(253 of 300)

ira-spidey1.jpg

Stussy Benny Gold

Hundreds Adam zip

Hundreds music tee

button-fly 501's

Undefeated AF'1s(first series)