worst (sufu) waywt fits

Guest jmatsu
Soepom seems real humble and cool, her slut on the other hand?....Seems like she thinks her shit don't stink.

All in all, I grow less and less interested in WAYWT the more they post en mass.

i don't know if i agree about lady being humble and cool, but i support your last sentence. their post-overdose is beyond irritating. i often wish that brad piffery was married to her. i'm sure she could find some pumas to match two black eyes.

i'm not hating on singapore, just 2-3 singaporeans (or whatever it is they like to be called). is this all singapore has to offer?

probably because Sing folks have a HK inferiority complex. Or is it a HK superiority complex? Either way, they are trapped by this complex and they can't get out.

oh i agree so much ..... and to take this a step further, this chick gets so much credit for no reason at all.... to tell you the truth i loathe every waywt posted by her
It was pretty terrible. To be completely honest I hate soepom and her sl*t's clothing. I like valhalla's occasionally and that munch crunch guy has been on point once or twice. What is it with Singaporeans? What's with the stupid snow pants?
yeah... i ahve to agree with the above. dont like the girls from singapores style at all. cute girls, but would look better not in those clothes.
x10! it doesnt even snow in singapore!

but seriously, its too close to an asian versian of euro-trash

Soepom seems real humble and cool, her slut on the other hand?....Seems like she thinks her shit don't stink.

All in all, I grow less and less interested in WAYWT the more they post en mass.

Agreed. All their "inside-baseball" bullshit really kills my woodrow. It's cute, but I'm sick of their banter about sweat and humidity.
i don't know if i agree about lady being humble and cool, but i support your last sentence. their post-overdose is beyond irritating. i often wish that brad piffery was married to her. i'm sure she could find some pumas to match two black eyes.

i'm not hating on singapore, just 2-3 singaporeans (or whatever it is they like to be called). is this all singapore has to offer?

i just can't stand all this 'lah' shit. fuck.

Heh heh to the last one...yeah, this 'lah' has to go.

Singaporean womens are the new dcrev.

Seriously, the affected, trying-too-hard ingenue pose/stare is far too cloying.

With regard to rira...can't see how anyone can hate on him - he's pure class & wit, even when directing jabs. I'd love to be pinched by him.

Some koreans on this board seem to fall into stereotype so easily.

probably because Sing folks have a HK inferiority complex. Or is it a HK superiority complex? Either way, they are trapped by this complex and they can't get out.

one may even venture to say this complex relationship between hk and sing brings to light a complex complex.

rite?

By no means am I saying any of these are bad fits, but what qualifies this fit

carnage.jpg

to not be here over this fit:

sufu113.jpg

?

One is practically safe to wear in public, and the other requires big balls, Which one is which?

whether or not it's to your personal taste, teeg has a distinct style that suits her and works well, so maybe she just has beeg cajones, yes?

whereas the second fit, firstly, she's not dressing for her shape/height so the snowpants make her hips look much bigger and shorten her legs. not to mention the secretarial look that's going on with the top half completely clashes with the relaxed style of the snowpants.

but what do i know, just my opinion.

this said i am surprised the mods have not cut the location and weather chat short... lesser things have been deleted

Exactly - this is what tips the stack. & why the mods seem to be oblivious to the incessant 'surfeit of expression'.

Guest jmatsu
51807ahy3.jpg

i don't like the belt, i don't like the jeans and their fit, i don't like their obscenely huge cuffs, i don't like the mediocrity of the cons, i don't like dude's haircut, i don't like the mediocrity of dude's face (i.e. the bluto chin), and lastly i don't like the fact that this thread willprobably be locked down.

before it gets locked again, i'd just like to say that i really, really love

puppies, and that husky puppy is fucking boss to the motherfucking hectic 9.85.

if syc showers that thing with love, by the time it is full grown, he'll be able to have it kill anyone for him with but a glance. that's intense.