worst (sufu) waywt fits

wdwt76.jpg

Absolutely shocking. Denom jacket with jeans? The hat? Pinrolls, so your jeans are at half mast, those shoes as well?

I'm surprised noone vomited on you when walking past

I think this outfit is excellent, you probably just dislike the workwear aesthetic...

Hah, touche` cheep. I was trying a new look there.

Anyway, i didn't claim to dress any better, just that superbobo's last effort, fell way short.

i think he pulled off what he was going for perfectly. hes not trying to look like a hipster, a fucking hypebeast, his style is classic workwear, and that is a great representation of the look.

now you, i may take that back. youre doing the highschool douche thing great too.

i think he pulled off what he was going for perfectly. hes not trying to look like a hipster, a fucking hypebeast, his style is classic workwear, and that is a great representation of the look.

now you, i may take that back. youre doing the highschool douche thing great too.

hah. Love your assumptions. So i try to look like a hipster/hypebeast, bit of a sweeping statement if i ever saw one.

I know what he's going for cheep, and his other waywt posts on the whole imo have been good, that one wasn't.

I'm not american, and i'm not a douche. I have a wawyt to post in a bit, but can't find the cable of my camera, so will post later.

Jayrock, do you follow cheep round everywhere?

Weakest link jokes, awesome. I remember about 6years ago, when that joke was funny. Good times..........

hah. Love your assumptions. So i try to look like a hipster/hypebeast, bit of a sweeping statement if i ever saw one.

I know what he's going for cheep, and his other waywt posts on the whole imo have been good, that one wasn't.

I'm not american, and i'm not a douche. I have a wawyt to post in a bit, but can't find the cable of my camera, so will post later.

Jayrock, do you follow cheep round everywhere?

Weakest link jokes, awesome. I remember about 6years ago, when that joke was funny. Good times..........

i never said you were trying to look hipster or hypebeast did i? i did say you nailed the highschool douche look, but thats just comparing you to kids ive seen around. the look. i never said youre a douche either.... just like bobo isnt a farmer.

Fair enough, but i've seen bobo do the "american workwear" thing, much better. Are you not allowed to highlight regular posters off days in this thread? Or does their reputation preceed them, and they are suddenly all exempt, with immediate flaming?

Fair enough, but i've seen bobo do the "american workwear" thing, much better. Are you not allowed to highlight regular posters off days in this thread? Or does their reputation preceed them, and they are suddenly all exempt, with immediate flaming?

nah... if you call it out then you have to take the responses. i think its a great fit, and i said so. i searched and saw you fit, and thought it was shit, so i posted it. if you wanna find some of mine, go for it... i have a few in here already.

eent can think what he likes. i doubt that anyone's arguments are going to make him suddenly like superbobo's look. however, like cheep said you have to accept the consequences of what you write. in addition, in my view eent has pretty much lost all credibility fashion-wise when he deemed it appropriate to wear this in public

eent.jpg

dude, you weren't like "hmm, this fit doesn't really do it for me, bobo seems off."

you said "i'm surprised people didn't vomit on you as they walked past."

its not like you were politely offering criticism, you said someone looked nauseating, and therefore deserve to be flamed like the giant fucking tool you so clearly are. jump off something tall.