worst (sufu) waywt fits

sure ya are....but not when said fit is on point as much as bobos. He and Bill are masters of the vintage workwear look. A lot of people on this board couldnt be that stylish if their lives depended on it.

You need to learn to look at different styles from a different perspective. This includes high fashion, low fashion, streetwear, hypebeast, military, workwear, punk, goth, mod, skater....anything. If someone is stylish and capable of pulling off a specific look, than more power to them.

Well, i suppose i don't get the look i posted of bobo. I personally think Bill does a fucking good job, and pulls it off effortlessly, and bobo's most recent waywt i like. Just really didn't like the one i posted.

I suppose i could do with broadening my horizons

Well, i suppose i don't get the look i posted of bobo. I personally think Bill does a fucking good job, and pulls it off effortlessly, and bobo's most recent waywt i like. Just really didn't like the one i posted.

I suppose i could do with broadening my horizons

I hear where you are coming from. I personally would never wear that outfit of bobo's that you posted, but in the same respect, I've never seen a Canadian Tuxedo look so damn good.

You need to learn to look at different styles from a different perspective. This includes high fashion, low fashion, streetwear, hypebeast, military, workwear, punk, goth, mod, skater....anything. If someone is stylish and capable of pulling off a specific look, than more power to them.

Agreed. I like mixing and matching different styles. Skating in my polos, rocking skate shoes and hip-hop tees with my skinny jeans, basically just trying to differentiate myself from Hypebeasts/hipsters/Superfuturians/goths/skaters/fratboys. I hate being catagorized.

Guest jmatsu
he's emo. what's not to get, kix?

oldschool policy is that if your'e fat, you can't be emo (unless you grow a huge beard).

KOXKIX

6b0q8gl.jpg

4xw6ves.jpg

4za1zi8.jpg

Ko

MJ glasses

white tee

supreme pack

KM rockers

desert boots

Kix

Hecklewood shirt that doesnt go with anything im wearing

Diors pinrolled cause its hot as balls out

Tanner belt

beat ass half cabs

Quit rolling your jeans! This makes your legs look short and stumpy. Also the fact that your tee is too long does not help anything.

Guest jmatsu

some random tee that someone can pick up from Hot Topic...gap jeans and jordans...? atleast make it look nice...

i totally agree. if you're going to mix punk and street aesthetics you're going to want to look like you hung out in nyc around the late 70's-early 80's. i enjoy a random "uniting of the tribes" kinda look, but all i see here is disenfranchised mallrat.

i would even feel sorry for a trashman who would have to take out this kind of garbage.

guys, there is a difference between a pinroll and rolling up your jeans a bunch of times

Yeah no hate to Kix, but that's not pin rolling...

The idea is to make the leg opening smaller by folding it in on its self, then rolling the cuff up twice or so to secure it.

^agreed. regardless of execution. the outfit was blah. You are right, i always refer to the pin roll as a pin roll when in fact most of the time, its juat a super tight, super small cuff rolled a bunch of times which makes the cuff smaller.

^agreed. regardless of execution. the outfit was blah. You are right, i always refer to the pin roll as a pin roll when in fact most of the time, its juat a super tight, super small cuff rolled a bunch of times which makes the cuff smaller.

I agree with the others. The rolling of the jeans is no good. I personally prefer your fits in your in between periods of Hypebeast and Superfuture. It looks like you're trying too hard with the new look and it doesn't suit you. It's like your trying to be too fashion forward or some shit. just my opinion.

Guest StuckOnStupid
one day of school left to go...i gotta go tomorrow for one exam.

665c0647.png

a100a153.png

how do i put this?

this is exactly what not to do with this kind of gear. you manage to make jeans, a ball cap and a t-shirt look corny as fuck. and the backpack is the nail in the coffin. you look like Dialated People's merch table guy's little brother. And the fact that you are posing in some hellish Californian subdivision makes it even worse.

Guest StuckOnStupid

and what the fuck, are those shrink to fits? this is bad even by teenage streetwear standards. ive said it before and i'l say it again....take at look at your street. now take a look at your streetwear. what people on THAT fucking street are wearing supreme from the internet? You, that's who. there are 12 year old skaters from the upper east side that have more swagger right now than you'll ever have.

why am i so mad right now? because its hot and i have no cigarettes and my girlfriends cranky and i have no food, just rum.

Guest jmatsu

why am i so mad right now? because its hot and i have no cigarettes and my girlfriends cranky and i have no food, just rum.

this is like that one movie, pirates of the caribbean. when johnny dep was stuck on that island with that one limey bitch. she was mad, he was mad, and they didn't have no food/cigarettes...just rum.

Guest StuckOnStupid
I really dont see how Kixslf's shirt is too long? looks proper to me

agreed. what do you homos want, a belly shirt?

And yes, it's exactly like that movie. im swinging a fucking huge knife around and spitting rum everywhere.