worst (sufu) waywt fits

Guest StuckOnStupid
Damn right. Everyone loves the fat kid, as long as they're the bavarious self-deprecating type and not the miserable shit who interprets every comment you make as a personal attack on them.

main.jpg

Fat people aren’t just jolly. They’re joymongers. Sure they’re going to die soon, but the big picture is they’re funny now and they’re making tonight special so who cares?

I just find it funny because I'm still overweight (though I'm probably half the man that guy is) and yet I got +rep from egpt telling me to ignore comments just like the one he made... :confused:

ok, i will try to answer all the replys toward me, forgive me if i miss one.

man, it's completely different, you don't scream poser like that dude does.

i just think it's retarded to have 300$ Loud shoes and clothing as loud as them with a physique like that.it's fine if you are fat and you know how to dress and bring out the most of your atributes with those clothes you buy, and you can even spend 100000$ on the clothes, as long as it is low-profile and well cut.

i don't care if you don't agree with me, but i don't see a point in buying expensive clothes if they won't even fit you right.and it's fairly obvious that if you have a bad physique, chances are that it will be very difficult for you to find decent clothing . it's like spending 300 bucks in a gold plated frame for a shitty painting that doesn't even match the frame.

it makes sense to spend much money on clothing if you are fit and stuff suits you fine, otherwise i am of the opinion that you are just spending money to hide your insecurities(but that is slightly true for many of us anyway,it's normal)

to jpgm:

yes, fat people can be fashionable, read above to understand how.

to carl:

no, they don't breed em ignorant over here in portugal, and if you wanna generalize something, i bet americans are way more ignorant than any other country in the world, so if you have something against me/my posts, don't generalize it against my country/race cuz acting that way is way more "ignorant" than what i said.

Great post Egpt, I'm sure all the fatties really appreciate such an authoritative guide to dressing for the fat. It's very thoughtful of you to impart this useful knowledge to the fat, and I'm sure you are well-credentialed.

Come to think of it, Egpt, it might be helpful is you compiled similar advice for other groups of people - for example, perhaps you could give us a guide to dressing for the dumbass jerkoff - a category with which I suspect you have some intimate knowledge.

with that said, yes i did come harsh with that post which was unnecessary but i couldn't find my compassion at that time for some reason and my bad persona took over me. i still think i make sense anyway

Come to think of it, Egpt, it might be helpful is you compiled similar advice for other groups of people - for example, perhaps you could give us a guide to dressing for the dumbass jerkoff - a category with which I suspect you have some intimate knowledge.

i guess you fit on the reading impaired category then, and in the lost-on-the-internet one too.

you are in a fucking fashion forum, what the hell do you expect here?i guess it's okay to say negative stuff about someones outfit as long as the dude ain't fat. is that politically correct enough for you?

fucking hypocrite

if you reply is more stupid that the original post, then you aren't bringing nothing to the table so you are better off "contributing" nothing.

last reply to you cuz i am not going to let this turn into a lame flame thread that goes on for pages only for mods to come here later and delete it.

cya

i guess you fit on the reading impaired category then, and in the lost-on-the-internet one too.

you are in a fucking fashion forum, what the hell do you expect here?i guess it's okay to say negative stuff about someones outfit as long as the dude ain't fat. is that politically correct enough for you?

fucking hyprochite

can you just shut the fuck up..thank you

sincerley,

your resident wife beater and major dickhead

superconfession.... i size down the horizontal on my pics to make myself look skinny.

heres the real me... size 38dcfc0002lv9.jpg

eww, it looks like you have a 'baby arm' dont know why that weirds me out so much.