worst (sufu) waywt fits

Guest StuckOnStupid
ARE YOU DIABETIC OR SOMETHING?

nah, i just like the taste better, plus i dont see why i should consume 6 tablespoons of refined liquid sugar in a drink when all i really want is the fizz and the caffeine.

so say something sassy, bitch....

I like hte cardigan too, it's just a size too small. The arms look painted on, not to mention the squeezing his chest too much. 1 size up and the outfit would look great. It just looks like he sized down to get a slimmer fit but it ended up being too tight rather than slim.

• 2 weeks later...
hey all, first post on SF WAYWT, go easy on me

Dsc05001.jpg

H&M Jacket, scarf and tie

Report V-Neck

Geoffrey Bean button-down

Crate James III jeans

Zuriick slip-ons

I hate to be rude, but I am going to be honest with you. Those jeans are too tight for your thunder thighs and that combined with with your short sleeved flannel, short sleeved sweater (or whatever the hell that is), skinny scarf, and tie make you look like a voluptuous girl.

I hate to be rude, but I am going to be honest with you. Those jeans are too tight for your thunder thighs and that combined with with your short sleeved flannel, short sleeved sweater (or whatever the hell that is), skinny scarf, and tie make you look like a voluptuous girl.
^^^^^ aeroes, couldnt have said it any better. +rep

wait...is that a girl? (not to be rude :/)

alternately, fuck the both of you.

especially with the faux-helpful "i hate to be rude" bullshit.

mellowbonsai: your jeans are fine, but wearing such fitted tops does put some unwarranted focus on your bigger frame. size up a bit above the waist, avoid layering if you're wearing a tie with short sleeves, and you'll be fine.

alternately, fuck the both of you. especially with the faux-helpful "i hate to be rude" bullshit.

mellowbonsai: your jeans are fine, but wearing such fitted tops does put some unwarranted focus on your bigger frame. size up a bit above the waist, avoid layering if you're wearing a tie with short sleeves, and you'll be fine.

+179756171vj7.gif