worst (sufu) waywt fits

hahahahaha classic.

yeah the board feel is soooooooo good with the waffle sole BUT it sucks when you're skatin and then BAM you're out for a few days... used to drive me nuts... now I just throw a zoom air inner from some FC's and I'm set...

eric koston and rick mccrank are good skaters. no one says they're fashion icons.

I know this is a FASHION forum and all, but this is a WAYWT thread. Which means, that most people cannot possibly be decked out in full Christian Dior day in and day out.

Some days, we're working. Some days we're skating.

WAYWT? Well, I guess you guys gotta put up with my ugly ES moon boots, cause it's what I'm wearing today.

I know this is a FASHION forum and all, but this is a WAYWT thread. Which means, that most people cannot possibly be decked out in full Christian Dior day in and day out.

Some days, we're working. Some days we're skating.

WAYWT? Well, I guess you guys gotta put up with my ugly ES moon boots, cause it's what I'm wearing today.

cool. post a pic and well see if you end up in here.

those ES accel on koston are actually great skate shoes. All black suede and gum sole are the shit....btw koston is a very good skater but his style is kinda whack..its true

i kind of don't care about the little fight you guys are having, but please, Koston's style is not wack, he's widely recognized by almost everyone who followed the sports seriously as one of the smoothest, nicest rider ever. sure there is and have been some really good skater without any style (i ain't following the game so much anymore, but Lamar McBride comes to mind, or Rodney Mullen), but Koston is definitely not one of them.

fuck it, here's my take on the whole moon shoes. i think it's stupid to skate with shoes that don't have any padding, ankle support or good sole, like 78 said, you just gonna end up fucking your feet. however, for the past 7-8 years, most skate shoes have been much bigger than necessary and it looks like shit. especially with tight pants. you can easily put all the padding and support your need in a much smaller shoe. a lot of older riders have been saying for years that extreme padding is unnecessary and ugly (Sal Barbier has always been pretty vocal on the subject) and i totally agree with that. this is the main reason why i don't really wear skate shoes anymore, the vast majority out there are way bulky and look ridiculous with normal pants. and i own some accel that i got like a year ago and those are still too big, they could easily cut the tongue padding in half and it would still be sufficient.

i take the toungee padding out of any shoes i get that are puffy like that... sometimes the ankle padding too.

really?? cause i've tried to do that and then, when you lace the shoes, they look like they've been laced really tight and it kind of really didn't looked good ( i know i shouldn't care that much, it's only for skating but still, every superfuturian has its instinct...). not to mention that i wear size 10.5 so if the shoes are laced tight, it looks like i have clown feet.

really?? cause i've tried to do that and then, when you lace the shoes, they look like they've been laced really tight and it kind of really didn't looked good ( i know i shouldn't care that much, it's only for skating but still, every superfuturian has its instinct...). not to mention that i wear size 10.5 so if the shoes are laced tight, it looks like i have clown feet.

hmm... i have size 10.5 too, and it didnt look too bad. i did it to my MJ lakais and my rowley slims.

if he wasnt labwl whored out you guy be like 'NIce fit"

i myself like the boots

totally, because writing on the ass of your jeans is huge here at superfuture.

it just looks plain silly. any one of those items on their own would probably still get some negative reaction.

Just wanted to post a pair of clean looking skating shoes that are functional and look stylish.. bulky skate shoes are lame, this is coming from me as a skater.. look stupid

ESPECIALLY when I see those EMO posers wearing girls jeans with thick ugly ass skate shoes.. ugh makes me so mad

4h8prmb.jpg

the shape of these look fine. i just don't really care for denim shoes with denim pants. i guess this pairing wasn't as bad as that one guy who wore denim dunk highs with jeans though.

totally, because writing on the ass of your jeans is huge here at superfuture.

it just looks plain silly. any one of those items on their own would probably still get some negative reaction.

minus the gay writing and it looks exactly like that djrajio fit

i kind of don't care about the little fight you guys are having, but please, Koston's style is not wack, he's widely recognized by almost everyone who followed the sports seriously as one of the smoothest, nicest rider ever. sure there is and have been some really good skater without any style (i ain't following the game so much anymore, but Lamar McBride comes to mind, or Rodney Mullen), but Koston is definitely not one of them.

whoa relax man...just my opinion...i know koston is huge and is recognized...hes good no doubt but it doesnt mean he has style... just doesn't impress me, esp his part in menikmati. i can list atleast 5 skaters off the top of my head that has better style/smoother than koston all day

Guest StuckOnStupid
I wouldn't talk about this guys fits cause he has the look of a serial killer

lol

as you awaken from unconsciousness to the sight of him taking off and meticulously folding those clothes, putting on elbow lenghth rubber gloves and whistling "bringing in the sheaves" very softly....