worst (sufu) waywt fits

I like the stuff in the second pic, but it looks a bit overdone. but definately not the worst.

the pink hoody above? really bad, not only are hoodys hard to pull of with a shirt and tie, but a pink one thats too small?

Hedior honestly doesn't know shit about putting an outfit together. He's got killer pieces, which are wasted on him.

Hell, the only reason the Raf hoodie works is because it's the only thing you see in those pics.

As for Tom... I don't even want to get into it, he belongs into men.style.com not here. I'm sure he would be popular over there.

Hedior and Tom1986 separated at birth? Both obviously have money to purchase nice wardrobes yet neither of them can do anything with it. I guess this is a prime example of designer does not equal fashionable.

ann.jpg

doesn't feel very natural. not a complete miss though, the raf hoodie pic was alright.

I hate hate hate the "i'm gonna pull my sleeves onto/over my hands" thing. the only time i watched one of Haptronic's videos he was jumping on a trampoline and kept pulling his sleeves down so that they covered his hands and i could not take it

that look can work if the wearer owns his style and knows what he's doing...but in the case above, the reason i threw it up here was because the clothes are completely overpowering him. Based on the pics he has posted, it's clear he's got cash to burn on designer clothes but i don't get the sense he's in control whatsoever.

it has nothing to do with the cool thing do to, it has to do with marc jacobs vans (usually) looking good, whereas those shoes look fucking stupid as all hell.

They're fucking skate shoes.

That's how reinforced skate shoes look. Hey, I'm sorry if you guys think that chunky skate shoes aren't the "in" thing anymore and that they don't match with your 14 cm Christian Dior jeans.

Make fun of me all you want for my chunky ES or Adio sneakers. Some of us still got to skate.

That's how reinforced skate shoes look. Hey, I'm sorry if you guys think that chunky skate shoes aren't the "in" thing anymore and that they don't match with your 14 cm Christian Dior jeans.

Make fun of me all you want for my chunky ES or Adio sneakers. Some of us still got to skate.

you know there are aesthetically appealing skate shoes right? those adios are ugly regardless of the fact they're reinforced or whatever reason you're defending them. and i doubt that kid even skates.

Wear them all you want, don't expect us to say they look good though...

you are in the wrong fucking place.

yeah they're skate shoes but those are whack nontheless. Those are horrible for skating, they're just too damn stiff and they od-ed on stuffing the hell outta the tongue. Adio does not make great skate shoes, not all adio are crap but most....

There are a lot of skaters here who wear nice looking jeans and shoes. Repeat with me, "there is more to life than pacsun"