worst (sufu) waywt fits

i don't think subject deserves the wrath of the worst waywt, but everyone's on point about the jeans. i don't care for the cut of his shit either. i know that various cuts are purposely made like this, but if you're short-stay the fuck away from this.

obviously the rise is way too long. the crotch is totally too baggy and unproportioned to that of his legs. simply, if the rise is long and the crotch/butt area is too big (and IF you're a short motherfucker), it's going to make your legs look stumpy-short thus giving you that fucking cartoon ala bluto from popeye effect. at least mc hammer could dance and knew his shit was gay. i doubt it, but i pray to god that these weren't modifed to attain this look. dude is asian, he doesn't need this much crotch space.

again this guy isn't the worst, but if there was a "worst-what-kind-of-fucked-up-pants/jeans-cut-are-you-wearing-today? thread," maybe he would make the cut(no pun intended) or just maybe rookie of the year.

See, I don't mind gooselegs that much. In fact I prefer them. Apparently this is really big in Scandinavia (or so i've heard). Julian Red does it right. I pegged the legs of both my calis and my hobokens from the knee down even more than they already were and it looks pretty good to me... not like this though. I'm 5'9 so i'm not that tall. You're right though, he's too short I think. At least it looks that way. I don't think he deserves a worst fit though. I give him credit for trying. It doesn't look THAT bad. This look goes better with a plain ol' hoodie and a few months to break those jeans in.

Just wanted to post a pair of clean looking skating shoes that are functional and look stylish.. bulky skate shoes are lame, this is coming from me as a skater.. look stupid

ESPECIALLY when I see those EMO posers wearing girls jeans with thick ugly ass skate shoes.. ugh makes me so mad

4h8prmb.jpg

They're fucking skate shoes.

That's how reinforced skate shoes look. Hey, I'm sorry if you guys think that chunky skate shoes aren't the "in" thing anymore and that they don't match with your 14 cm Christian Dior jeans.

Make fun of me all you want for my chunky ES or Adio sneakers. Some of us still got to skate.

what do you think people skated in 10 years ago, fucking moon boots? but I guess thats kids today, you have to have "reinforced" shoes to skate properly.

If I did anything remotely athletic beyond gym machines, I'd sure as hell not do it in my chucks. With that little support you're just asking to turn your ankle over.

man, shows how much you know, chuck highs are about the best lifting shoe there is.

Are those lame looking skater kids supposed to be looking fashionable, or even have good fits? When i used to skate, i'd wear baggy jeans, a tshirt i didn't care about, and shoes. Probably basketball shoes since i played a lot of ball when younger and didn't have a ton of shoes. People wear those shoes as a fashion statement (that says "pac sun roxors") more so than strictly utilitarian. I know tons of skaters that don't require etnies or adio shoes to skate in. They usually skate in anything but sandals. Even if you prefer them for skating, i don't understand why anyone would defend them as good looking. The Nike Air Hurrican 2k4s are great basketball shoes, but you'll never see me defending them as cool shoes to wear with my nice clothes. On a side note, i wish i could find those shoes still as my old ones have very little grip left.

i used to own ugly skate shoes, but best believe they were for skating. i didn't give a fuck about looking good back in middle school so it didn't matter. i'm not going to run around saying their great. just like chronoaug said.

I know tons of skaters that don't require etnies or adio shoes to skate in. They usually skate in anything but sandals.

but you don't know who eric koston is.

anyways yeah, the original shoes being discussed are definitely ugly.

They're fucking skate shoes.

That's how reinforced skate shoes look. Hey, I'm sorry if you guys think that chunky skate shoes aren't the "in" thing anymore and that they don't match with your 14 cm Christian Dior jeans.

Make fun of me all you want for my chunky ES or Adio sneakers. Some of us still got to skate.

i cant skate in that shit. give me some half cabs, one stars, or blazers. shit, some hitop shell toes if i wanna get chunky. those shits are ugly as an 89yr old bleeding asshole.

what do you think people skated in 10 years ago, fucking moon boots? but I guess thats kids today, you have to have "reinforced" shoes to skate properly.

Just about 10yrs ago...

386977702_1993297f4c.jpg

I think you meant to say 20yrs ago holmes! hahahaha

Now to pick that bone again - those Adio's are retarded. Get some Osiris D3s for the full effect!

Back to the 'topic' - remember it wasn't until PatDuffy, Jeremy Wray n' the likes of Jamie Thomas that we started seeing tech tricks down big shit... that was when a genuine need for "reinforced" shoes came into being.

Anyone flip down a decent set of stairs in some waffle soled vans and bail? Heel bruises son. Like nobody's business.

So yeah you can get away with skatin' in half-cabs, slip ons (ragdoll in an older TWS interview says his feet are ruined from skating in slip ons, that he often can't walk) and whatever else, but there are some real limits and consequences.

And that's why the whole SB line with the 'retro' shoes had the zoom air inner soles.

Rasheed Wallace balls in AF1's... WITH zoom air inner soles.

Be punk rock and skate with Vans classics and Chuck Taylors faggots.

sycamore lets see some footage of YOU skating then.