worst (sufu) waywt fits

while that does look pretty bad, if he was wearing dior instead of g-star everyone would be all over his nuts.

Nope. It looks bad because all of his clothing has huge painted on logos. If anybody on this forum has a pair of distressed faded bootcut jeans with DIOR painted on the ass... its still fugly. Dior clothing we see here tends not to have too many over the top details. There aren't giant red arrows pointing to the ass darts. Thats a just plain stupid thing to say.

whoa relax man...just my opinion...i know koston is huge and is recognized...hes good no doubt but it doesnt mean he has style... just doesn't impress me, esp his part in menikmati. i can list atleast 5 skaters off the top of my head that has better style/smoother than koston all day

i'm pretty relaxed, last thing i want is to start another useless argument. every one is entitle to his own opinion, just you're the first person i have ever heard describe Koston's style as wack, that's it. don't really remember that much his part in Menikmati, just, while i liked the video, i thought it lacked fluidity, like pretty much all the video was single trick, no runs or anything. i had the chance to see the guy skate at contests, demos and some random spots around town and he always stuck me as being very creative and doing everything with a sense of ease that made it really enjoyable to watch. anyway, nothing to do with badly dressed ppl anyway ;)

bape's gone less flashy now. the logos are only swarovski crystals and they're on the back, not the front.

what are you? a conessiur of all things bape? if so, you wouldn't have asked if these were the teriakyboys.

you're ruining the faux subtlety. i will admit, however, that i have stepped foot in busy workshop. it was on the way to BiG and Cloak.

sorry... i guess the aren't these the teriayaki boys question was a joke...

when did you go to the busy workshop? which one?

i went there like two weeks ago. it was the one on greene st. in soho. i neither the time nor money to go to tokyo. and yes i was making fun of the people in the picture.

fair enough. while i have no desire to get into a conversation about a brand i don't care for, i find it amazing that you can make a specific comment about the bape line from one casual entrance/viewing from one of many bape stores. oh well...

i appaud your efforts in ridiculing these absurdly dressed kids, but i wouldn't mistake them for the teriyaki boys even if i was drunk.

First WAYWT pic. Grainy picture... I'm still looking for my remote control for the camera.

P2160112.jpg

Jacket- Windbreaker (seriously)

Shirt- AA

Belt- Levi's (not shown)

Jeans- Cheap Monday OD Black Tight

Shoes- Vans Prison Issues low

Background- bunch of anime statues, figures, poster, unopened boxes of figures...

i'm sure someone will say "wtf, 50% of SF looks like that"

whatever

I OWNED A PAIR OF OSIRIS D3s.

yeah i said it.

there's more of you.

white D3s of course

his post got some priceless replies

this looks like your going to a halloween party as my uncle ron
dork................

I dont think its the worst look but the whole "yea, I got me some anime in the background, mmmm" thing and the flower bedsheets made me think he snuck into his sisters room.

The jacket, posture and just the overall way he's wearing that outfit don't work. He looks like a little kid who got into his brother's closet when he was out. There are pieces that other people around here wear/make look good, but this picture just doesn't have style, despite seemingly correct pieces.

DSC01255.jpg

I think if he pulled the jeans from the cuffs without tucking them into the shoes so they stacked at the bottom, rather then the awkward way they current sit, this would look *a lot* better. The top and cardigan combo fits well and looks good. He's obviously going for some shoe + hat love, and I'm not a fan of those new looking hats. Just some minor adjustments and I doubt this would need to go into the worst thread. Feel free to disagree with me.

I think if he pulled the jeans from the cuffs without tucking them into the shoes so they stacked at the bottom, rather then the awkward way they current sit, this would look *a lot* better. The top and cardigan combo fits well and looks good. He's obviously going for some shoe + hat love, and I'm not a fan of those new looking hats. Just some minor adjustments and I doubt this would need to go into the worst thread. Feel free to disagree with me.

disagree. everything looks horrible. especially together.

although ill admit the cardigan is not too bad. which isnt saying much since its a plain black cardigan.

disagree. everything looks horrible. especially together.

although ill admit the cardigan is not too bad. which isnt saying much since its a plain black cardigan.

I like how he purposely buttoned only the bottom two buttons so his BBC astronaut head will still show. those gold shoes are waaay too much. I feel like when he clicks his heels, they allow him to travel through time or teleport instantly to any location on Earth. plus the ugly New Era cap. is he a rapper? no. auctioneer? maybe

walleye's tastes in anime creeps me out...His room should be setting off lots of red flags for him parents.

Aye, I don't think it's that he's into anime... it's the kind of anime he's into. Eh... just weird. Plus the whole "deer in the headlights" expression doesn't make it any better...