worst (sufu) waywt fits

The key is looking at all his previous outfits from his photobucket--it shows a lack of cohesion in the streetwear label he chooses to tout. Mixing and matching brand name streetwear clothes haphazardly does not prove or show any sense of style. It's poorly done and sloppy.

ok somone is probably going to murder me for this and i'm going to wake up with 7 angry hormonal SF'er with knives poking me and a rep bar as red and that cluthing guy.... but am I the only one who think the scarf in this looks rediculous with the rest of the outfit (which would be fine without it)?

movement.jpg

ok somone is probably going to murder me for this and i'm going to wake up with 7 angry hormonal SF'er with knives poking me and a rep bar as red and that cluthing guy.... but am I the only one who think the scarf in this looks rediculous with the rest of the outfit (which would be fine without it)?

movement.jpg

You are wrong, I don't even like most of her outfits but this one is perfect. The scarf especially, though the simple tank is the focus I think. I really like the basic matching of the tank with the shoes.

> Your ridiculous womens nandos X visvim Neil Armstrong boots

So did you ask the firefighter to "please take a picture of me because I need to show what I'm wearing today on this website and I think this'll be really impressive to people but it's a lot to explain now please" or did you just set the camera down on the underbrush in the midst of the blaze? Dudes are fighting fires for people's lives, stop fucking smiling. Go rejoin the rest of your clothes in the golf course where they belong, Caaaaaahhhhl.

she usually just dresses somewhere in between normal and boring, people flip regardless

haha, I wouldn't go as far to say that... I'm not really into her styles but I think she has a good sense of personal style locked down, much better than 90% of the males who post in WAYWT. She has some fun pieces here and there too.

Then again, who am I to say, as a flash of big brown dyed hair in a shaggy cut, a furry-collared jacket, miniskirt, fishnets, and tall boots with a louis vuitton pochette slung around, or whatever other kind of outfit that screams 'Tokyo girl army' usually distracts me from what I should be doing. :) Sometimes all a person wants is to have a lap to rest their head in, where they can have their hair stroked and be called 'kawaii' all day.

yeah anyway, bizzy looks like my college study abroad counselor but less boring.

So did you ask the firefighter to "please take a picture of me because I need to show what I'm wearing today on this website and I think this'll be really impressive to people but it's a lot to explain now please" or did you just set the camera down on the underbrush in the midst of the blaze? Dudes are fighting fires for people's lives, stop fucking smiling. Go rejoin the rest of your clothes in the golf course where they belong, Caaaaaahhhhl.

MIlspex, is that you?

And since you remembered the picture so vividly how could you possibly forget my explanation that i set my camera down on a rock during a lull in the blaze?

no, it adds a splash of blue which adds a different color. red on shirt + red on shoes -> weird. the scarf is actually pretty clever way of getting away with matching your shoes with your shirt without looking odd.

edit:

i like the blue scarf as it keeps the outfit from being too 'matchy'.

sums it up :) saw it after posted

Guest StuckOnStupid

i rather like that nike volleyball sweatshirt, if only because i think JJ Fad wore it in the "We're all in the Same Gang" video....

movement.jpg

This is supposed to be the worst fits rather than, "well it's not quite up to their usual standard..."

The only thing that bugs me is that is it's warm enough to go without sleeves, how can it also be cold enough to warrent a scarf?

You guys can stone me all you want for saying this, but i mean it from the bottom of my heart: Tom1986's outfits excite me more than bizzy's.

This coming from a person who was just recently involved in a discussion about how personal style should be effortless, etc. I mean, come on... wtf?

Besides, I'm sure I would pay more attention to a clown than to hap, bizzy, mike lowrey, or cmf. That doesn't mean that a clown is better dressed than either of them...

Tom1986 looks like a clown.