worst (sufu) waywt fits

actually... fuck it... i just got back from eating sushi and have had 2 large sakes, and dont really give a fuck, so i will talk about the clothes....

you said i look like a trashy country hick. what fucking country are you from? i work with trashy country hicks every day and have never seen them weaing vintage 1950s shirts and dungarees. never seen them in japanese demin either. to be honest, they all look at me kinda wierd because of how i dress. the only thing we have in common is the facial hair.

so... you want the old cheep back... which era cheep do you miss fapping to? 05? 06? 07? 08? WHAT? id say besides footwear, ive been pretty damn consistant. plain tees, raw jeans... thats what i wear 90% of the time.

I'm sure my opinion means absolutely nothing here, but im going to agree with lmaozedong. It doesn't look thought-out, just kind of sloppy. and regardless of whether its vintage, or evisu, or whatever, has absolutely no effect on aesthetic. the jeans have no shape, they just kind of hang there. It just doesn't look like its intentionally fashionable, you look like every other blue collar worker i've ever seen*.

*I've got nothing against blue collar workers

come on man

if you want similar fits, go to the waywt denim version. it's turning into hypebeast + denim over there, no joke.

i wear that too (jawzn + shirt) ,but it ain't goin' in no waywt for me.

I never thought I'd be posting cheep here but shit. i got retaliatory neg rep which is a bitch ass move in any case, so fuck it

look man. i used to be on your dick about all your old fits they were the bomb and you've always had the best fitting jeans but like i said, you've been looking more and more like some country bum ass hick now. your clothes fit like shit (which i realize is intentional, but shit is still shit) and you look like you live in a trailer park

also, having shrooms and drinking 5 beers before waking your kids up isn't cool, even if its your birthday. its just fucking irresponsible

I gotta disagree. I think that's a bad picture, bad angle, he's holding his arms up, it's a bad pose. but the look isn't half bad, and the beer and cig add swagger to the outfit like it or not. is it groundbreaking? No, but if there was decent lighting and he was posing better and maybe the pants were a tad shorter and you could see the sneakers better, it would look fine.