worst (sufu) waywt fits

random thought:

why do people refer to meth as "crystal meth"

it's like referring to messageboards as "internet messageboards"

You very obviously do not have extensive experience with the drug if you don't understand the terms.

jdmay doesn't look badass enough to pull off the stuff he wears.

oh and the last few pages of this thread reminded me why i still post on superfuture.

One thing that always makes me wince is when someone takes a waywt in their suburban backyard and they're trying to rock some fashunz. I have never understood that at all. Like they hop in their car, go to the grocery store and pick up some milk at the grocery store in goth ninja attire, or go pump some gas. I don't know, maybe I'm crazy. Just looks out of place.

lol in japan u see that all the time.

i mean im dressed some what in goth ninja but last time i saw a guy completely decked out in julius riding a mopad.

his drapey cardigan and scarves were blowing in the air~so gracefully~

one of my favourite waywt of all time was exactly what cyber PUNK describes snafu dressed up in the refrigerator aisle of what seemed to be his local superette.

perhaps he looked out of place but mostly he just looked good, i guess it is a matter of not caring what people who are less well dressed think.

One thing that always makes me wince is when someone takes a waywt in their suburban backyard and they're trying to rock some fashunz. I have never understood that at all. Like they hop in their car, go to the grocery store and pick up some milk at the grocery store in goth ninja attire, or go pump some gas. I don't know, maybe I'm crazy. Just looks out of place.

in what modern day scenario does goth-ninja look IN place?

edit: other than a superette?

why is it that a defense about one's fit invariably digresses into a grammar dissection? internet e-bonics is nothing new. the fuck outta here JD May

I must say it is quite puzzling to interract with a bunch of white and Asian sufu kids who write like they're from the imaginary ghetto of rap videos. This is only tangentially related to the discussion but it always puzzled me so I’m just putting it out there. Speak white motherfuckers!

Haven't seen him post anything but ebonics, would love to see what fresh and original things he can do with a new era and some LRGs.

Different strokes, though that's not much of a criticism.

i havent seen you post anything but mediocre fits

who the fuck uses the term Ebonics anymore