worst (sufu) waywt fits

I don't really know what you and sayword's beef is, but your fit isn't good.

everytime i happen to be working solo and leave the office to go take a shit i ask the neighbor (who is hawaiian or poly something or other) to sign for any packages that might be coming in. he always ask me "are you gonna go bomb pearl-harbor?"

about 6 years ago my friend had a school assignment of some sort in which he had to come up with stereotypes for a bunch of given nationalities and when he got to Japanese, the only thing he could come up with was "like to bomb harbors"

i remember when he told me he put that i couldnt stop laughing

he be all like "omg omg omg! where my information jawn and my wtaps vans??? what am i gonna do?!?? gotsta to find that ill shit b4 i post on sufu! oh and i can't forget my livestrong friendship brace too!!" then proceeded to ransack shitty living quarters.

he unfortunately found all that shit. ended up right in worst (shit talking would have been more appropriate)

people like this just get dumber daily. i mean how can he even survive in this world?

you have a boner for me because of something i said to you about a year ago

its pathetic that you just keep on and keep on...you dont care about my fit at all, youre looking for an opportunity to get on my case...don't you have better things to do with your time?

people here dont care about your personal vendetta against me and its beyond silly that you even still do

edit: you even went as far as to tell one of your friends to neg me...childish and beyond lame

I don't care about you, your peon status, I told people to neg you cause you talking shit about the kid when he's not around.

but your fit IS shit, and I'm not alone in thinking that.

I don't care about you, your peon status, I told people to neg you cause you talking shit about the kid when he's not around.

but your fit IS shit, and I'm not alone in thinking that.

you obviously care a lot...you dug up a post i made 3 months ago to neg last week

and i didnt say anything about you when you werent around, i said it directly to you...ill say it again...youre a hoe, hop off

DSCF3920.jpg

your pants fit terrible, low and tight? plus ugly shinny bubble coat, fuck uniqlo. why do you think anyone wants to see this? it's not even a decent "street" look.

There is not much (at all) wrong with this. Not my thing, but there's nothing wrong here. The jeans might make his legs look a little short but I would only notice that had I not wrapped my brain for something to criticize. Even then, its not all that serious. I have plenty of jeans that do that because I wear them low and I like how it looks.

I believe the figure of speech is "Making a mountain out of an ant hill."

To be honest none of those recent fits posted above really qualify for "worst" but I know we're all using this threak as some sort of ST substitute.

Which really is even stronger grounds for the original ST thread to be unlocked, so that the truly worst of the worst can be posted here.

Agreed. I'd never wear any of this shit, but I wouldn't see any of the last page or two walking down the street and say "oh man, you just don't get it." I mean, we've posted some wack individuals thus far, but the last few were ok. I feel like bullying, somebody find some suck.

To be honest none of those recent fits posted above really qualify for "worst" but I know we're all using this threak as some sort of ST substitute.

Which really is even stronger grounds for the original ST thread to be unlocked, so that the truly worst of the worst can be posted here.

Well, original st thread was created by i think cheep because there was a bunch of people whining in this thread that "it's not very good, but it's not the worst in the world", so there was nowhere to take a fit that while not "worst" is just kinda whack and you don't wanna clog up chat edition or reg.

Aww. Poor guy trying to be cool with the cig but he still looks kinda suck. Too bad. I do like the love handles popping out of the shirt though.

yeah that shit is probably played out, oh well

Speaking of bad timing to wear items of clothing, today i bought a drkshdw sweatshirt on sale, when i came home and unwrapped it to throw it in the washing machine, my mom said that if i wore that out on the street, I would be mistaken for someone homeless. Well gee.....

eh it's a nice sweatshirt, despite the unkempt appearance it's really warm, good for just wearing as a beater around town during the colder days (it's gettin pretty damn cold lately).

but yeah, i also tried on a really huge parka from the same line that was reduced to 3000 HKD which is pretty cheap for what i thought it would be, really fucking huge complicated piece that could be steezy on the right person, but again that shit is 80 year old reject kicked out of his children's house pushing a shopping cart mumbling to nobody about SARS in 2009 type shit.

This whole thing is pretty absurd. The geller shirt doesn't fit that well at all and the popped tongues on the Ann Demeulemeester shoes look atrocious. I don't know what the pants are beyond the fact that they're pants but I hope they weren't as pricey as the rest of the outfit because they look just as strange.

My suggestion? Stop buying expensive basics until you figure out what size actually fits you.

Thanks for the comment:

1. I agree about the geller shirt, got it on sale...size 46 probably needed 44...anyways won't try to wear it much...

2. I'll try tying my shoes better and see how it looks

3. I think the rick tank fits good though so I don't see a problem with that item...

4. I don't think its the best quality pic for the pants but I don't think they should be to baggy because their 17,5cm

I think the main issue here is the grey shirt and then how I chose to wear the shoes...so I believe if I fix that things should be better?

anyways thanks for your thoughts/concerns

Edit: (any better?)

HPIM1209.jpg

This is the problem with too much mailorder. Its my problem, as well. I have to order all of my shit. He's ordering shit hoping it will look good because some people wear it very well.

Because I can't try everything on (there's nowhere to shop here) I've learned to stick with contemporary menswear and that's why I like scandinavian design houses like Our Legacy, Filippa, etc. I do well with APC, too. This way, when something is simple, minimal, I can have it altered and the alteration won't look stupid. It will look appropriate. Its not as flexible with more conceptual clothing like he's trying to rock.

His fit is definitely awkward. It looks forced. Its wrong because the small details in the fit are off. Details that might be so small that they're hard to describe but we definitely see it. The pants witht he shoes make his legs look like jeans from 90's Nickelodeon. Baggy and boring but not baggy (but still boring). The shirt looks forced, like its supposed to be a centerpiece but it really shouldn't be. I'd suggest that he wear that shirt minimally. I'd like to see him wear it with some relatively short shorts, those sneaks worn right, and just that tshirt. No more layering. Don't rock that shirt with the tank underneath. One or the other. He looks like a skinny dude so he can probably pull it off. Try dark gray or medium gray shorts. Pull them down around your ass for slouch but make sure they're well above the knees. Then you'll be cool.

Yeah, I live in the desert and really no clothing stores around, so im stuck with playing the sizing lottery...Though I feel the main problem with the fit is the grey geller shirt. I believe the tank fits properly and the shoes as well just maybe need to tie them differently.

I don't like shorts, so i dont think i will take the path...but thanks for the suggestion regarding that.

Anyways thanks for your suggestions overall to help me improve