good hip hop

haha death grips is cool. mostly only guillotine though.

i was gettin into kay the aquanaut but then he started talkin about the military and how people want to shoot him for being a rapper and then the next verse was some fuckin guy droppin history about border wars and claiming alaska.

Bona - I'll always look for Rich Boy because of throw some d's but that mixtape was awful. I D/L'd on your recommendation and threw it in my car for cruisin and it was ejected after the first 5 trax... so boring mayne.

Thankfully I had also burnt these two, which are both phenomenal:

we trippy mayne @_@

EPPt2U2aZjI

new Curren$y mixtape is also real dope, some of my favorite Alchemist beats I've heard on this tape.

XvJDdxnH2xk

juicy j is fucking hilarious but if you call that song phenomenal then you havent heard "good rap" thats just another song, nothing special about it.

lol

wait....

don't you like mac miller?

I don't want this to spiral into another weekly edition of arguing about hip hop, so just post trax you like mayne, that's the point of this thread.

I love QB rap

http://www.datpiff.com/focuz-Welcome-to-queensbridge-to-the-death-part-1-mixtape.3860.html

Bona - I'll always look for Rich Boy because of throw some d's but that mixtape was awful. I D/L'd on your recommendation and threw it in my car for cruisin and it was ejected after the first 5 trax... so boring mayne.

haters curse lol

dunno man, i just like the sound of most of the tracks, real slow, spare and soulful

nice change of pace when rest of the souf is all lugered out

rubba band biz 2 and covert coup are both dope though

OF, Lil B, Death Grips, Kreayshawn

California is the only reason rap is relevant to white people right now

ftfy........

fixed this for both of you.