who here is drunk?

greentea

goddamit why did ben and jerry's have to stop that ice cream thing at 8? foreals man. :/

i was hellla sad. but had some tacos al pastor and carne asada nearby which was hellla delish.

FUUUCKCKKKK :/

how do you do it!?!?!??!?!?

it's only 11h at night, so not much differnet.

i don't know a good way to sneak into my bathroom and get water/advil/food

HOW CAN I DO IT with being inconspuicis

inconspicuis

incospicuis

wha thte fuck i don't know you weenerjklsdfa

i need bread

bread actually does very little for getting rid of drunkenness as the fast acting carbs just break down, digest really quickly, and doesn't do much to slow down your body's intake of alcohol into the bloodstream

proteins and fats work the best. so basically anything battered and deep-fried.. or a steak. or a deep-fried steak. WHATEVZ.

Just started working on a project for my bacteriology lab. It has to do with the use of Lactobacillus in barrel aging beer. Part of the process is to take the pH of different styles of beer. It was my duty to drink a lot tonight.

fuckk! I don't need no morme wine or anyhintg

one dollar pbr ppounders all night long?

no I ain't no hipster but shjti is a good deal.

it's called drunk., do you know it?

DO YOU KNOW IT?

shiiiiite. i didn't even remember posting in that threak today haha. A bottle of 13% id def. not enough, or it's just boring when youre alone I guess.

no hipster or meathead.

just sayin' maaaaaaaaaan. in college we had that bar, next to the school that were selling pitcher for 6$ between 12-3pm.

omg!!!!

bombay sapphire 3

me 0

i don't know why i even try it, for whatever reason gin goes right through me

i still have some of that shit laying in my freezer

shiiiiite. i didn't even remember posting in that threak today haha. A bottle of 13% id def. not enough, or it's just boring when youre alone I guess.

no hipster or meathead.

just sayin' maaaaaaaaaan. in college we had that bar, next to the school that were selling pitcher for 6$ between 12-3pm.

omg!!!!

I know EXACTLY what you're talking about. we also have a bar on campus that has similar deals. going to class buzzed/drunk ain't fun though. not fun at all..

fuck I have class now and it's going to suck horse dick. thatisall.

^oh what up. kidding, i only pretend to be creepy. enough to make a lot of girls believe it.

its friday so naturally im really jonesing to get shitfaced. but i have some shit i gots to be all there for at 8 am tomorrow morning. immediately following that is the third annual tour de franzia. theres bike racing and binge drinking involved. i want it to be noon on saturday.