Distressed wash jeans....

Noddy

agreed, nothing looks better than a well worn-in pair of dry denim.

read the thread title. WASHED jeans. Thats what its about. You dont really need to preach in this thread because the praises for dry denim are found in about uhh..EVERY OTHER THREAD.

read the thread title. WASHED jeans. Thats what its about. You dont really need to preach in this thread because the praises for dry denim are found in about uhh..EVERY OTHER THREAD.

We were trying to educate the poor kid. He was asking for advice, and mine is that he shouldn't waste his time on cheesy, pre-distressed jeans. Sorry, I should have elaborated.

Lee x pledge is not an actual collabo.

The dude who runs pledge just happened to wear lee's black mud wash (or whatever it's called) jeans in some magazine photo shoots.

Cut: Narrow Straight

Series: Black stitch series

Lee x pledge is not an actual collabo.

The dude who runs pledge just happened to wear lee's black mud wash (or whatever it's called) jeans in some magazine photo shoots.

Cut: Narrow Straight

Series: Black stitch series

well then it'll be

Lee

Pledge

Dior

Julian Red

Tsubi

oh and those crazy Undercover's with flies embroidered in em...

yeah....

i would say nudie have some of the worst, like really really bad.

nah...

can't forget the "hip hop" brands.

pellebasep_light.jpg

5031017_l.jpg

notice the quotation marks:D

disgraceful shite.

I think Levis Premium have some great washes, like the hesher and skinner.

I myself have a pair of 3 year old heshers. They looked great when I first bought them but with time they have come to look amazing.

I can actually put the 1 year fade of my heshers against alot of the raw denim that gets pictured around here. Of course, for the money I spent on them they better look good.

Earnest Sewn really has some of the best looking washes i've seen. Even better than all the higher end stuff. However, their cuts aren't sufu skinny.

The APC Cure vintage wash from this past season looked pretty good to me for a pair of lighter jeans.

Levis Copper I think has my favorite predistressed jeans right now levis-copper-jeans-mine.jpg

Some serious distressing on redcast denim with intense copper rivets ( originally I thought they were actually copper but now the site reads that it's painted? Not sure) They have several fits and I personally just love the color of the denim.

Actually if anyone knows of anywhere online you can purcahse these please let me know, but I think they're only available in levis stores in asia

• 6 months later...
  • 6 months later...

I've never seen a wash that actually looks good. Some are definitely better than others, but they never quite look right. The combs especially tend to look like shit. So are there any washes out there that actually look like the real thing?

Not looking to buy, this is just out of curiosity. Something that looks good must be out there. Or, which washed jeans would you get if you had to?

edit: shit, just searched and found this http://www.superfuture.com/supertalk/showthread.php?t=22337

how do i delete this thread? alternately, post pics, as the other thread is relatively empty of them