Visvim SS12

emixam

as explained it is due to fabric consumption - with selvedge you have a lot of fabric wastage. To avoid waistage I assume they cut the legs of 03 and 04 in the middle of the fabric roll, hence there is no selvedge for these.

Anyone seen a blue or sand (really, grey) Patrician llahma longwing in size 8 or 8.5 US? Checked ebay, yahoo, all webshops that jumped to mind but nada.

Isetan had a size 8 natural and it turned out to be a perfect fit but not really into the color. Unfortunately, I can only swap my 9's for something of equal or lesser value so its either supermarket/yahoo or sell my swap credit to someone here.

If anyone's in Tokyo and wants 64K yen (I cant get cashback so its gotta total near 64K) worth of Visvim gear at a (small) discount, get at me on PM.

Edited by fals3

http://page7.auctions.yahoo.co.jp/jp/auction/g109199940

aaahhh dont know if i should bid or not. dude's using same pics from another previous seller. dont know if theyre fakes or not......

Saw his other auctions, and in my opinion if they doesnt come with the hologram tag and the box, better to be careful.

I got conned once for buying a fake patrician and they are almost identical. But the smell is really off, its that cheapass glue and leather smell. Plus once you tried them on it feels very different. The insole is abit messy stitched and brighter in color. Lucky i can get my proxy(suto) to get the refund.

Saw his other auctions, and in my opinion if they doesnt come with the hologram tag and the box, better to be careful.

I got conned once for buying a fake patrician and they are almost identical. But the smell is really off, its that cheapass glue and leather smell. Plus once you tried them on it feels very different. The insole is abit messy stitched and brighter in color. Lucky i can get my proxy(suto) to get the refund.

Thanks. not sure if i am going to bid and take the risk of dealing all of that if it happens to be fake even though their auction says you can return it if its proven fake.

Just went to FIL Tokyo, i've never wanted so much Visvim non-accessory items. The current offering is seriously amazing. Getting a 8L waist pack in two weeks from them.

Anyone seen a blue or sand (really, grey) Patrician llahma longwing in size 8 or 8.5 US? Checked ebay, yahoo, all webshops that jumped to mind but nada.

Isetan had a size 8 natural and it turned out to be a perfect fit but not really into the color. Unfortunately, I can only swap my 9's for something of equal or lesser value so its either supermarket/yahoo or sell my swap credit to someone here.

If anyone's in Tokyo and wants 64K yen (I cant get cashback so its gotta total near 64K) worth of Visvim gear at a (small) discount, get at me on PM.

If anyone's in Tokyo in the next few weeks...

http://supertalk.sup...t-some-virgils/

Edited by fals3

Suede is very comfy I just feel the kudu are a little better but yes they will both last and be durable You can't go wrong with either one considering that both grizzlys are the most comfortable boots I have ever had I newer kudo ones are wider like the original silhouette

^^ i too thought the suede was narrower than the kudu but after a few wears the suede stretches and i think its on par with the ss11 kudu concerning width. the suede was definitely a bit taut brand new.

on the practical side the kudu is much more appropriate for what these boots are designed for but aesthetically there's no question that i prefer the suede, at least the lt. brown.