Visvim SS12

emixam

alas, twas me! haha

...i got the jacket yesterday, and you all know ive handled my fair share of visvim, this jacket is not visvim. the quality of this piece is obnoxiously bad. the material is supposed to be some kind of canvas, but its just comical.

now i said i wouldnt post anyhting in here and i just wanted a refund, but flex took the lead so here we go. if i can have some sort of proof its authentic, ill just flip it on ebay, if not i just want a refund. from what im looking at and touching, its bogus.

no tricks, ill just ship it back today, real or not, the item is not what was projected or advertised.

edit: i just checked that link he provided, i fucking wish thats what i recieved! its all i wanted, instead im holding some sweatshop b.s. right here.

Edited by Vinneus

Posted · Hidden by Vinneus, June 11, 2012 - No reason given
Hidden by Vinneus, June 11, 2012 - No reason given

dude, no. its a sad attempt. in photos he provided and ones i could take, it looks the same of course, but like i said...

not visvim quality, and def not giza! hahah no chance, and thats what i was sold on. i got a 101 jacket, but not a visvim piece!

...i have no alt motives here, just want a refund.

alas, twas me! haha

...i got the jacket yesterday, and you all know ive handled my fair share of visvim, this jacket is not visvim. the quality of this piece is obnoxiously bad. the material is supposed to be some kind of canvas, but its just comical.

now i said i wouldnt post anyhting in here and i just wanted a refund, but flex took the lead so here we go. if i can have some sort of proof its authentic, ill just flip it on ebay, if not i just want a refund. from what im looking at and touching, its bogus.

no tricks, ill just ship it back today, real or not, the item is not what was projected or advertised.

edit: i just checked that link he provided, i fucking wish thats what i recieved! its all i wanted, instead im holding some sweatshop b.s. right here.

yeah pics or GTFO. I've owned like 5 of those jackets, from 07AW on and I can say the old ones were crap quality, may as well be a table cloth. no where near the denim ones made today. what you wanna look for is the herringbone style fabic. Also some pics of the tag would be better indicators of knock off.

Visvim would not charge pretty much 4k a necklace if they got them for 500 and a thousand bucks.

I don't think you have the first understanding of how markups work in the fashion industry, but whatever.

Why don't you take it to your nearest visvim shop. I will give you double the money you paid fornthe jacket if it's proven to be fake.

Dude. I hate it when people would just open a paypal claim on you without even discussing the item. If you write e seller send you a fake item, paypal will freeze the seller account.

dude, no. its a sad attempt. in photos he provided and ones i could take, it looks the same of course, but like i said...

not visvim quality, and def not giza! hahah no chance, and thats what i was sold on. i got a 101 jacket, but not a visvim piece!

...i have no alt motives here, just want a refund.

i think i can understand vinneus. from the first pic, i can slightly tell that the material is like what vinneus described. but i dunno, maybe it was because how flex took the photo etc not sure ... the jacket looks more like a shirt/jacket thing ..

Edited by seven.homme

Posted (edited) · Hidden by Vinneus, June 11, 2012 - No reason given

its crap... all i want is a refund. he cannot provide tags, bags, or even a recipt.

...hes posting random pics from blogs and telling me to go to my nearest fil? wtf im in new jersey.

Edited by Vinneus

if it turns out to actually be fake, then you totally deserve a full refund and flex should be banned.

if it actually turns out to be legit, then you shouldn't get a refund just because you think 'its crap'. that's some bs - you take these risks when buying online, esp on the used market. it was your call to buy it, and you did. live with it.

Posted · Hidden by Vinneus, June 11, 2012 - No reason given

i understand that point conqueror, how ever the burden of prof is not on me. no bag, no tags, and no reciept along with sup-par quality led me to ask for a refund. end of story, not asking for blood. jacket is hanging in a safe place, not even tried on, ready to go back. then he can do whatever.

...im not going to trash up this thread, ss12 is one of the best season visvim ever did. back to discussion that.

dude. paypal has taken the money from me. they will refund you and you get to keep my jacket. you have the jacket . please be a man and take some pics of my jacket and ask everyone here for comments. this morning i tried to look for the tag& paperbags but i cant find any. believe me i tried and i cant tell which tag is for which item. if somebody can read the codes, let me know.

well, the jacket has been even dry cleaned before i send it. i know you will keep my money and my jacket. i m not going to admit to the crime i didnt do.

photo-746.jpg

Edited by flex

i agreed with you here. Paypal has taken me the money and will refund Yiu. I have been buying vis for over 7-8 years but only start keeping the tags since last year or so. i am trying to find all of the tags/ paper trails in my house. geez i realised how much i spent on visvim gear. anyway i am off to bed. here is a pic of my president rolex and my vis

photo-807.jpg

if it turns out to actually be fake, then you totally deserve a full refund and flex should be banned.

if it actually turns out to be legit, then you shouldn't get a refund just because you think 'its crap'. that's some bs - you take these risks when buying online, esp on the used market. it was your call to buy it, and you did. live with it.

I can't understand why he can't post pictures if the jacket on this board

Edited by flex