Visvim SS12

emixam

Tried on most of the new footwear at bergdorf, perfectly fit an 11 in everything but the patrician WT. they're narrow as fuck. Skagway sashikos suck in person :(

They also told me their order for f/w was huge, and they're buying direct now, so the prices will be lower.

Edited by akuma no uta

yea... arms were alittle snug, i took those pics the first day it came. they have def loosened up as the denim is way more stretch than the linen was. arms are almost baggy now, but i was nervous at first aswell.

As for Bergdorf, Akuma is spot on about the "consignment" issue. they had a rough start with the first shipment f/w11and the prices were wacked. then they also told me the s/s12 buy was going to be "huge" but they never even got one garment. just the recent and very late, shoe drop. so i hope this fall will see some gems. at normal prices too! f/w11 101 was $1395+ nyc tax. Kudu virgils were $1500! i literally laughed at the dude...

x3flno.jpg

Was in Tokyo for 2 weeks, went to many shops but F.I.L. stood out the most. Bought these suede virgils in dark brown (taxfree yay).

Reeaaally great and comfy!

Also went to Isetan for "The Stage". The kudu fbt did look extremely good and soft..but maybe next time.

I did not see any grizzlys at all :)

Bergdorf prices are not going to be cheaper but standardized. EVERY Visvim stock list within the US will have a set price for every item and it must be sold at that price, no less but possibly more.

whenever i proxie something, and union ends up recieving it, the price is always very similar. so i guess bergdorf being on par with that is great, and no tax for me as i can phone order to jersey. original bg prices were closer to the UK stockists, including VAC! haha