Shoes that look better with age...

mizanation

I'm looking into buying some roughouts as a motorcycle boot. I will definitely apply sno-seal all over them but I have some concerns over how motorcycle oil and gasoline will affect sno-seal.

Another question, does anybody have any photos of sno-sealed suede shoes/boots that have been worn for more than 6 months?

i just laced up my blackbird*alden foss tug workboot, i put an insole in it and it feel a bit narrow. are they gonna stretch out fine? i was kinda hoping that they could been slimmer so my jeans could fall over more. the sole is not as bright as whats shown on the website but since ill b wearing em in the snow, rubber sole is a safe choice. if i dont have to deal with harsh winter i might ve gotten roy instead. heres a quick fit pic with pbj007, will post more detailed pics 2moro with better light if anyones interested. sry abt the pic quality. also, should i cream them now?

v4mr7o.jpg

or wesco... im not very upset that i could have a pair of custom fitting wesco bosses for 600 that will fit my thin legs and my tapered jeans. the problem is that im about 450$ short at the moment. either way, good luck with convincing them to make those boots. they should.

^Not really sure and I'm guessing you'd need to order a certain amount but if you are all serious and want to buy a large quantity let me know as I've met with Nick at the factory to discuss business before and I could try to work something out...

Yeah, the more I read about this little project, the more I want in on it. SD, brown, cap toe, waxed laces, eyelets (no speed hooks), block heel, commando style sole. Either horsehide or cordovan and the lighter the color, the better. Whiskey would be ideal. Put me on the list if we can ever get it done.

Brand sufu on it and number each pair and this could be epic. Plan B should be Vibergs. I like the way they look.

OK chaps, I've contacted Kyle at Baker to see what they say.

We won't have numbers or special features or our own branding. The special nature of being able to get HH or cordovan is the reason for trying this, nothing more. Let's not try to over-complicate things.

If we end up going down the route of viberg, then I expect I'll lose interest. They are already way more expensive than White's and I imagine this would push the price up even higher. Plus I just don't like the toebox and simply prefer White's.