Shoes that look better with age...

mizanation

noob question but what does "LP" stand for?

Would it be ok to apply black or brown kiwi wax to a pair of black cherry RW GTs? I am afraid I will cause the light brown area on the sole to lose it's color.

Nice boots! I'd LP them pretty much right away but it's not going to hurt them much if you can't do it immediately. I learned the next part the hard way...rotate them and keep them DRY! I had a pair of 875s develop a horrible smell after I wore them too often and never let them dry out.

Would it be ok to apply black or brown kiwi wax to a pair of black cherry RW GTs? I am afraid I will cause the light brown area on the sole to lose it's color.

bullshit use your fucking head is cherry the same color as brown? use your fucking head gaddammit...

The closest match to the black cherry GT color in Kiwi wax is the color they call cordovan. Just apply it carefully; if you are very concerned about the sole, you can protect it with masking tape before you apply the wax. The alternative is to use neutral colored Kiwi wax, but you should still have a tin of cordovan to touch up scuffs.

are those the Alden cordovan boots Bill was selling a while back? still regret not buying those but the $$ was a bit more than i could afford at the time....

great shoes Ed!!

Woah... if that's the case, my AF60s are making their way around SuFu...

i bought saphir '08 - bordeaux' for my black cherry ones. never used it so far. just treated them with red wing 'mink oil' occasionally.

keep in mind, these are work not dress boots! they look perfect 'beaten up', no need to make a big fuzz about them.

bullshit use your fucking head is cherry the same color as brown? use your fucking head gaddammit...

edmond, love your comments! + rep

$283.03 after tax... alot :(

but yes they have black, i dont think they had the cherry color

I def couldve gotten these for MUCH cheaper but im just to impatient to wait for any mail to come :o

do not know how often it was mentioned before, but ...

http://www.cultizm.com/index.php?cat=c12_Red-Wing-Shoes.html&XTCsid=bec5bf7eb4f63a6df5fea04d5e4992a3

209$

…and I only came back with these boots.

Have to say it was a great few weeks hanging in Japan and visiting stores and friends. For anyone interested in shoes and leather works, you need to make this your next destination.

I got these at the Toys McCoy Ebisu shop near the train. Fits half a size up and only comes in an E fitting.

At the Osaka Itami airport with some freshly mint Denime 66's.

railman1.jpg

Some polishing at home…

railman2.jpg

railman3.jpg

railman4.jpg

Sorry to post in here, but I think it'd get the best attention:

I'm trying to sell 2 pairs of boots I own:

18212005.jpg

Chippewa X LL Bean Iron Works Engineer Boots

and

2ytr1gh.jpg

Georgia Boot

The LL Bean are a size 9. Georgia Boots are 7. I wear 9.5 Vans, 9 Chucks. The Georgia are .5 too small on me.

Coleslaw:

always love to see when a boot has be shine. Did you buy any boot magazine like that? I will be going to hk next week , buy i will be in limited budget.

chad:

those florsheim looks beautiful too. Looks like the seller has been taken well care of them.

For guys who ordered from atthefront.com or wwiiimpressions.com, or have boots on the Munson last:

How do the service boots fit compared to Alden 405s? I wear 7.5EEE (7.5EE would be the best fit) for the Aldens, and was wondering how the Munson last would fit.

Coles: awesome boots there! Very nice, how do they fit?

Akilae" I wear a 11 C in 405's and the service shoe from atthefront is very roomy for me. I don't know about a triple E?