tg's craft corner

tg76

give tg a grade  

356 members have voted

1. 1. give tg a grade

• A+
    • F

haha no my tutors at fashion school never had anything remotly close to nice to say about me or my work!

am adding

- leather patch but nothing kiwiana i hate that shit

- rivits at top of pockets and maybe backpockets

getting plain buttons next time im in hong kong and smaller ones for inside fly

not first pair ive made i got a government grant years ago to manufacture some wack jeans i did when i was at art school

arcuate with flava... like them monkey jeans??? neah i like plain stuff no recognisable branding etc could have added woven label from when i used to make shit to sell but it made me cringe

will post pics of fit when i get home from work if they havent split by then.

thanks for compliments ... positive bunch today... :o

like the bondage ones from RMC? love the colored selvedge

but i already made you a studded raw ecru selvage thong, hasnt it arrived or are you holding out on the fit pics?

haptronic has the pictures and he's kept them in the bedroom for weeks now. I don't know what he's doing with them :confused:

haha no my tutors at fashion school never had anything remotly close to nice to say about me or my work!

am adding

- leather patch but nothing kiwiana i hate that shit

- rivits at top of pockets and maybe backpockets

getting plain buttons next time im in hong kong and smaller ones for inside fly

not first pair ive made i got a government grant years ago to manufacture some wack jeans i did when i was at art school

arcuate with flava... like them monkey jeans??? neah i like plain stuff no recognisable branding etc could have added woven label from when i used to make shit to sell but it made me cringe

will post pics of fit when i get home from work if they havent split by then.

thanks for compliments ... positive bunch today... :o

Teachers......sheeesh. My illustration/design teacher always used to give me beef for drawing crazy shit. She would walk past me and go "yellow pants, whats with those???"...Its always fun to draw the most far out shit, because its just a drawing. I think she was a man hater.

Can't wait to V.2!

Teachers......sheeesh. My illustration/design teacher always used to give me beef for drawing crazy shit. She would walk past me and go "yellow pants, whats with those???"...Its always fun to draw the most far out shit, because its just a drawing. I think she was a man hater.

Can't wait to V.2!

andy do you know tg76? shes a nzlander also.

Def MC Hammer attire. I went to ChCh Polytech School of Fashion Design & Technology, the best darn institute there is. kidding, but it was good, is good.

Geentea cook me some eggs. You know the big mountains that the Hobbits, Gandalf and those other hairy guys try to go over, I live under those bad boys. Here is a pic I took about a month ago before the coldest winter in 40 odd years set in and started snowing like crazy. If you ever come to NZ come to the south island and hang with me and the other hics.

mountains357mq.jpg

unfortunatly that movie is a pretty accurate portrayal of many parts of nz including where i grew up. fuckin scarry watching that movie in my home town in a theatre full of people it was all way to close to home for.

do you have any maori friends,or is it pretty much segregated community?

do you have any maori friends,or is it pretty much segregated community?

not segregated at all.... haps part maori and hes my freind, the schools i went to were about 80% maori theres fuck all rasism here except for some stupid skinhead nazis and samoans v's tongans and ....