A.P.C.

jeepster

Sup Sufu, I have a pair of APC New Cure F for sale

Waist is tagged at a 26 but stretched to a 28

Inseam was hemmed to a 31, sorry tall people.

Tons of life still left in them, no real signs of hard wear, or any wear at all.

10/10

Price is 110 Shipped!

Pm me with questions and for images

Crosspost from denim repair thread:

So last week I biked to school all week to celebrate Earth Day and all that, and on my way to school my jeans snagged on my toe clip and tore the seam.

4532752644_8ee46250d7.jpg

It wasn't terribly difficult to repair, just kinda fun.

4532757198_f0b04ccb54.jpg

4532757888_6ab1c54229.jpg

Worst part is, is that it happened while i was walking the bike up a hill. oops.

A bit of a different observation, but I just received a pair of those unbranded skinny raws from Urban Outfitters- very eerily similar to APC petit standards in fit (just like a 1/4" more or so in the thigh). So if you're super desperate for raws in regards to APC, I'd recommend them.

lol i meant to add a question mark. How'd you get such a high contrast? or is that just photo editing?

rofl its cool. well, lets see, its real hot here, i cycled every other night for 2.5 months, bike is gone now though, gotta get a new one, and i sit with my knees up when i take the bus. yes i'm that kind of bastard.

apart from that, i just had unusually good lighting coming through the glass, like bright yet shaded at the same time. when i saw that i just had to take a picture with my phone.

if it makes you feel any better ( lol ), you can hardly see it at night.

Guest ahmudala

Just gotten my APC NC. Man they're stiff as hell. I can squeeze into this though but wonder how long it will take to finally stretch this out. Any ideas?

Just gotten my APC NC. Man they're stiff as hell. I can squeeze into this though but wonder how long it will take to finally stretch this out. Any ideas?

All depends on how much you wear them. Anywhere from a few weeks, to a month or more.

Where can I find accurate BIG-type measurements for NS? I'm looking for measurements for a 29 if anyone feels particularly generous...

http://www.contextclothing.com/item.php?id=6

How much smaller are they compared to your normal jeans that you would wear?

It took me like a month and a half for them to feel comfortable, and that's wearing them any chance I could (I bought them when it was summer though so it wasn't during the day very often). They've stretched out 3 inches in the waist since the first day I got them roughly.