A.P.C.

jeepster

thanks aleopold. i washed my cures within two months i got them, it was summer time and they got fucking nasty from all the sweat. even after the wash i made sure to soak them once they started to get gross. it's just that people gotta know when it's time to wash.

washing/soaking your jeans isn't the end of the world..

can someone possibly post a photo of the design located at the top button of all apc jeans/pants ?

i'd just appreciate some assistance, i have yet to find one on my own.

thanks.

here.

img_9905.png

so i posted pics of my jeans a page back and i'm pretty sure i'm going to wash them within the next few weeks.

how should i wash them? tub or washer? i'm going for a high contrast fade that still retains the darkness of the indigo. opinions?

machine wash them please. they're pretty nasty.. hot/hot wash cycle with two or three pumps of regular detergent. make sure the detergent doesn't have bleach.

Here are my APC Petite Standards. Been wearing for maybe 5 months with one cold wash last month.

Fit:

APCfit.png

Front and back:

APCfront.pngAPCback.jpg

Some close-ups:

APCknee.pngAPCcoin.pngAPCstack.png

Starting to come out pretty nicely if I do say so myself. The fit is a little tight but not uncomfortable in the crotchal/thigh region ...I think some reinforcing will be necessary soon. These things really started fading quickly after the first wash.

Oke, so like two/three years ago I purchased my first pair of APC. New Cures size 31. Nicely sized down and fit snugly in the waist, however the thighs and calves were a bit tight. In fear of it not stretching enough I exchanged them for a poorly sized pair of NS.

Today however I'm contemplating a new pair of APC's. Do you guys think those New Cures would have stretched to my liking? I know they stretch a lot in the waist but what about elsewhere? And if they don't, would a same size in a Petit Standard be better for my legs?

Thanks

Pics below:

dsc00026ja6.jpg

dsc00027tr4.jpg

Oke, so like two/three years ago I purchased my first pair of APC. New Cures size 31. Nicely sized down and fit snugly in the waist, however the thighs and calves were a bit tight. In fear of it not stretching enough I exchanged them for a poorly sized pair of NS.

Today however I'm contemplating a new pair of APC's. Do you guys think those New Cures would have stretched to my liking? I know they stretch a lot in the waist but what about elsewhere? And if they don't, would a same size in a Petit Standard be better for my legs?

Thanks

Pics below:

dsc00026ja6.jpg

dsc00027tr4.jpg

this fit looks great

@SwedeAlex thanks dude =)) its tight thus the whiskerss

@SpamNinja if i'm not wrong its 3 hot soak and 3 machine wash, first wash at 5 mths and nice fit ! but i'm not liking the butt sag though, reminds me of my MIJ, cause the 19 cm is same as new cure the rise is longer so the butt sag if not tight enough though. but overall nice fit !!

@samcam thanks man !!! ^^

Thanks

Pics below:

dsc00026ja6.jpg

dsc00027tr4.jpg

is this NC or PS?

i really love your fit