A.P.C.

jeepster

SQuinn, if you can button them all the way, just wait a couple weeks. APCs stretch like nothing I've ever seen and from my experience (I've had 3 pair) if they're uncomfortable for the first couple weeks then they'll turn out fitting and looking great.

I've been wearing them for about 3 months, they're done stretching unfortunately :o

Hah oh alright.. well I saw the pics before you removed them.. they didn't look bad really?? If they're too tight for your liking though, I'd say just size up 1. Check Context for measurements to compare 27 to 28.

Also, just my opinion, but APCs will always stretch more if you force them from my experience.

Hah oh alright.. well I saw the pics before you removed them.. they didn't look bad really?? If they're too tight for your liking though, I'd say just size up 1. Check Context for measurements to compare 27 to 28.

Also, just my opinion, but APCs will always stretch more if you force them from my experience.

I guess the pictures don't show it that well because they're shitty cell phone pics but they're skin tight in the thigh. I'm just afraid that if I only go up 1 they may not stretch as much as these because they won't be forced as much and they'll end up essentially the same size. As a frame of reference, I could barely button 2 buttons when I first got the 26s

Go run in them or ride a bike for a decent distance man (5 miles or something). My black PS were too tight and then I rode a bike like 15 miles going around a city one day and they got stretched way beyond what I wanted. You can probably stretch them to a comfortable point if you just try more.

Go run in them or ride a bike for a decent distance man (5 miles or something). My black PS were too tight and then I rode a bike like 15 miles going around a city one day and they got stretched way beyond what I wanted. You can probably stretch them to a comfortable point if you just try more.

Thanks man. I'll try but I'm skeptical as I've already tried playing football in them and that didn't make much difference. Plus the rise is near impossible to change.

Thanks man. I'll try but I'm skeptical as I've already tried playing football in them and that didn't make much difference. Plus the rise is near impossible to change.

The rise is hardly going to change at all when you size up, so that probly wont even help it. You do look like you're wearing them really really high up though, is that because you can't get them down any lower? Or just because that's where you like wearing your jeans?

The rise is hardly going to change at all when you size up, so that probly wont even help it. You do look like you're wearing them really really high up though, is that because you can't get them down any lower? Or just because that's where you like wearing your jeans?

A bit of both. I've tried sagging them a bit to deal with the rise and tightness but they're pretty tight in the waist too so they don't go down any more

@ liannesmiles - How did you size on those. my friend wants to buy NS or PS for herself.. but she's worried about the rise on the PS. it looks fine in the pictures though.

@ liannesmiles - How did you size on those. my friend wants to buy NS or PS for herself.. but she's worried about the rise on the PS. it looks fine in the pictures though.

Well I had to actually size up since my butt was too big for a 25 which is my true waist size. I had to purchase a size 26 for the PS. I think your friend should buy the PS since NS are really baggy if she's a girl.

Well I had to actually size up since my butt was too big for a 25 which is my true waist size. I had to purchase a size 26 for the PS. I think your friend should buy the PS since NS are really baggy if she's a girl.

i actually meant to say NC instead of NS... but either way. i'll let her know. i guess the only way is to just try them on.

so your waist is measured at 25? and you bought a size 26?

Jeez that's just nasty, wash them brah. Damn I hate how forumz brainwashes peeps.

There is nothing "brainwashing" about it. Different techniques cultivate different outcomes. I had been washing all my denim "normally" up until recently, so i tried a different approach. More contrasted fades, yet more denim decay.

^ uh, they're cool?

and people need to wash their jeans... i really don't even understand why i was so scared of washing them in the first place. i guess it was because i wanted cool fadez. you'll get results even if your first wash is within four months (mine was at about 4 or maybe 4.5).. too much washing can definitely ruin the jeans, but not enough will do the same..