A.P.C.

jeepster

I agree they are a LITTLE tight for my taste, but I'll be honest. I'm really not that skinny compared to a lot of you sufu people but the majority of my youth was spent hating the way my pants were always too big and looked like I just lost 100 pounds. So working my way from tight to baggier is a nice change haha.
I made the same mistake of getting too trigger-happy with my cherry-breakers. What I thought I wanted was the New Cures. What I actually wanted was the Standards. Don't worry... 8 or 9 months of uncomfortable mental and physical strain and you'll be rewarded with a welcome fit. You really wont even notice. The only thing that even bugs me is the taper.

Bad news, someone please give me advice :(.

Just recieved my apcs PS size 28. Im normally a 30 so someone told me to go down two. I tried on the NS and in 28 it was a struggle and it felt VERY snug but it buttoned up all the way. My ps wasnt so much of a struggle and it feels snug, but I read alot and people said it will stretch out to hell. I also read that I should go down to the size that wont let me button up.

So this means I shoulve gone down to 27?Now I have a 28 that will stretch to hell and now im in a dilemna of whether I should return or keep it. Ill have to pay shipping back and I really dont wanna wait longer. Not to mention I paid alot of these damn jeans. UGH.

Should I return or keep? Fuck life and being a poor student.

apc3gw5.jpg

Ive got a quick question because Ive screwed up once already. I bought a pair of size 28 NC and after 20 minutes I could only get the first two buttons done. I measured my waist and its 32" I wear a 30 in Levi 505 and 514. Im looking for a slim fit, not skin tight but Im not sure what cut and size of APC would be right for me. I was thinking New Standard or Petite Standard in size 29?

Sorry for double posting

I made the same mistake of getting too trigger-happy with my cherry-breakers. What I thought I wanted was the New Cures. What I actually wanted was the Standards. Don't worry... 8 or 9 months of uncomfortable mental and physical strain and you'll be rewarded with a welcome fit. You really wont even notice. The only thing that even bugs me is the taper.

Thanks, I look forward to it :)

I just ran a mile today in these heh

I think it look ok on you.

But can you post more fit pic?

Bad news, someone please give me advice :(.

Just recieved my apcs PS size 28. Im normally a 30 so someone told me to go down two. I tried on the NS and in 28 it was a struggle and it felt VERY snug but it buttoned up all the way. My ps wasnt so much of a struggle and it feels snug, but I read alot and people said it will stretch out to hell. I also read that I should go down to the size that wont let me button up.

So this means I shoulve gone down to 27?Now I have a 28 that will stretch to hell and now im in a dilemna of whether I should return or keep it. Ill have to pay shipping back and I really dont wanna wait longer. Not to mention I paid alot of these damn jeans. UGH.

Should I return or keep? Fuck life and being a poor student.

apc3gw5.jpg

i don't think they look too baggy right now, atm they look great. However they're gonna stretch like hell and then they'll be way too baggy.

Im so pissed. Will they overstretch? I remember reading they will stretch to my waist so technically it shouldnt go any higher than what my current waist after constant wear correct? Or does it go beyond that regardless of the amount of stretch I apply?

Its either I pay to return it even though ive paid more than enough CANADIAN, and wait 2 weeks for him to order, or suck it up and use this.

They will stretch a whole lot. From your picture it looks fine now but you will definitely regret getting that size in a month or two.Once they fully stretch out you will easily be able to pull them off buttoned up. It may seem like a lot of trouble getting them shipped back and getting a smaller size but its worth it because it is easier than wearing a poor fit jean for a few months then realizing you made a mistake. size down. Hope that helped

Well thx for the advice then, Ill wait for him to order a 27 which he said will take around 10 days+7 days to ship to me. Im just so mad cause I just spend 192 Canadian and im a student. I want a refund but he said no refunds O_O. O well its life.

Its weird though cause I tried on a 28 in the NS and they were SOO hard to put on. These ones fit well NOW and I really like em, but they will stretch, so a new rule for the ps: Size down 3 :). The ns should be 2 cause Like I stated before, they were sooooo damn hard to button up, these ones are pretty easy.

The NS and PS definately fit differently in terms of waist. Too anyone getting a PS, SIZE DOWN 3!!!! For NS size down 2.

Yea that sucks :( i have a pair of NS tag 30 and they fit so perfect for like 3 months and i couldnt be happier. Now a year later they are way too baggy. I cant believe the amount they stretched. What size are yours? Does this mean these ones will just sit in your closet since you cant wear them?

My ps are 28 down from 30. Ill be paying to return these and get an exchange. I actually want a refund cause this isnt worth my trouble. Now that I think of it 192 is alot for a pair of jeans. Im just really pissed =\. I should have bought nudies at retail price UGH.

I was anticipating wearing these too the library tomorrow to break them in, but nope. Now I gotta wait around 3 weeks O well, live and learn

FOR ANYONE GETTING A PS, SIZE DOWN 3-4!!!!

I want them lol. I was looking into getting a new pair of jeans. I want some sammies but the PSs look nice. I like a lower rise and the NS have a pretty high rise to what i like. Would you be interested in selling? or trading?

I've worn my APC NS for about 10-15x and I was wondering when is a good time to soak them? My friend told me that I should have soaked them prior to wearing because when I eventually wash them (in 6 months+), the fades will be in different places because of the shrinkage. Is that true??