small questions thread (use before making a new thread!)

minya

yo were can i cop visvims or wtaps in ny? union had both but closed. also whats a good spot for bucket hats.

Nepenthes has a bunch of bucket hats in stock. does it have to be taps or visvim?

thanks povatix.

another sneaker question:

im also looking for/considering a pair of nikes.specifically, i dont exactly know what im looking for, but i want some white, retro looking high tops with a slim profile. by slim, i mean the opposite of how the SB dunks and high top dunks models are- those things are bulky. preferably a similar build to the converse all star highs? do you guys know of any that fit this profile, or am i just making a pair of these up? thanks guys

Well, since the All Court is Nike's response to the All Star, they're probably a good option.

^ i think those are either florsheim kearnys or bass buckinghams

anybody have any recommendations for <$100 oxfords/wingtips? aldens are out of my price range.

what's wrong with a pair of florsheims? if those were readily available in germany i'd be all over them. they look so nice on photos

Well, since the All Court is Nike's response to the All Star, they're probably a good option.

http://www.nikeblog.com/2009/11/03/nike-sportswear-blazer-high-vintage-pack/

do you know where i can cop these, or some all court highs in the color way of the black/whites? thanks for the response. i just cant seem to find the AC highs anywhere

edit - i dislike the intentional yellow stains, so if you guys know where i can cop these nikes without that stuff, i would be extremely grateful ty

I'm sure this is a question asked time and time again, but is there anywhere I can go to find translations of Free&Easy?

Though I'd love "free and easy english translations to japanese", google, I'm specifically looking for the magazine.

thanks

does anyone know where i might find some skinny black pants?

something similar to the od cheap mondays would be nice (i'm on a budget)

my old ones are well... too old now and i need some skinny black pants that aren't too long (around 28-30 inseam. at most 32) my last resort are the 510 twills.

i've been looking around for a while now, but i haven't found anything.

thanks in advance!

oddfqdb7dqy30spxgyv4vtv.jpg

i search of relevant and comparable playboy boot/creepers as in this pic, in a dark brown/snuff suede

i am already aware of george cox (creepers) and sanders & sanders (playboy boots)... but none of these have exactly what i'm looking for in the pic. i'd rather not purchase shoes and do an after-market resoling, so any shoes that both criteria would be appreciated