minya

small questions thread (use before making a new thread!)

where can i find the brand material boy in CA, and is there a retailer online?

Also, what is the general sizing and pricing on the brand.

Lastly, I notice they have a slogan "Stay Gay" what is that suppose to mean, is it targeted towards gays?

Lastly, I notice they have a slogan "Stay Gay" what is that suppose to mean, is it targeted towards gays?

www.sevennewyork.com

I think the clothes may give you an idea for your second question

where can i buy Vans Authentic 4 eyelets in OFF WHITE color? I have check vans.com, vans store, urban outfitter....and ask the sales in vans store and they dont even know why there are two version of it. They are both adult size as well.

5 eyelet

w1uzpz.jpg

4eyelet

16jnamo.jpg

also where is this picture from, a bunch of those outfits are solid

i think its some band but i've yet to figure out who

thhey definitly got mad style though

so no one has an idea on that trench?

where can i buy Vans Authentic 4 eyelets in OFF WHITE color? I have check vans.com, vans store, urban outfitter....and ask the sales in vans store and they dont even know why there are two version of it. They are both adult size as well.

I'd be surprised if these were your size... but check this link out and maybe send the guy a pm for where he bought them? They appear to be 4 eyelet. I've always thought the 4 eyelets only came in kids sizing.

http://cgi.ebay.com/off-white-natural-Vans-Authentics-W9-M7-5_W0QQitemZ150289640025QQihZ005QQcategoryZ63850QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

FLAT BLACK or DIRTY BLACK or PATENT BLACK?

i would tell the brand of boot but i feel it would effect the outcome. note, i already have a pair of different boots in flat black.

opinions?

Attentio..

Can someone let me know who used to post thier WAYWT in thier apartment earlier this year with a large framed clear human skull print thingy ....I really want to know again where to get this.

i must have deleted the pm

thanks

I'd be surprised if these were your size... but check this link out and maybe send the guy a pm for where he bought them? They appear to be 4 eyelet. I've always thought the 4 eyelets only came in kids sizing.

http://cgi.ebay.com/off-white-natural-Vans-Authentics-W9-M7-5_W0QQitemZ150289640025QQihZ005QQcategoryZ63850QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

those are exactly what i am talking about, thanks man. I used to thought that 4 eyelets are kids but i check out the vans store they do have 4 eyelets in adult...i wear size 8 mens

Originally Posted by jcotteri viewpost.gif

Attentio..

Can someone let me know who used to post thier WAYWT in thier apartment earlier this year with a large framed clear human skull print thingy ....I really want to know again where to get this.

i must have deleted the pm

thanks

someone help him, this is my 3rd time seeing he ask for it. He is desperately needs help. BTW, did you post the Q at the WAYWT thread yet?

www.purestcut.com.au

usually oversized

cheap

their theme for the last collection was 'release your inner gay'.

they are targetted towards hipsters

are you talking about me?

E192ED_fullsize.JPG

E53638_fullsize.JPG

if so, aesthetic apparatus.

Anyone place in the East Bay other than AA that carries Purple Fashion? I'm trying to get my hands on the new issue but the Berkeley AA is always so behind in their magazines.

I'm looking for some trekking gear for a trip at the end of the year. Been looking at GoreTex jackets and the like from brand names like Arc'teryx and what not but not very keen on dropping the cash for something I won't use regularly.

Found some cheap alternatives on eBay but unsure how good they will be,

USMC Parka "Waterproof & Breathable"

http://cgi.ebay.com.au/USMC-US-Army-Parka-Jacket-Waterproof-Camo-Woodland-S_W0QQitemZ170259176678QQihZ007QQcategoryZ159031QQtcZphotoQQcmdZViewItem

AS761.jpg

Generic GoreTex

http://cgi.ebay.com.au/Gore-Tex-Mans-Summit-Hiking-Jacket-Double-Linings_W0QQitemZ150291675876QQihZ005QQcategoryZ47373QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

9-9-1.jpg

Any suggestions? The trek is expected to last 8 to 10 days so the last thing I want is to get drenched if it starts raining/snowing.

Where are you going hiking (temperature/humidity etc).

Where are you going hiking (temperature/humidity etc).

Kunchunjunga in North India - we're going to a max altitude of about 5km. Temperature ranges from approx. -5 to +10 celcius through the night and day (reportedly) during that time of the year.

I'm uncertain about humidity levels.

Anyone place in the East Bay other than AA that carries Purple Fashion? I'm trying to get my hands on the new issue but the Berkeley AA is always so behind in their magazines.

I always see it at MOCA, I'm guessing if you went to the MOMA shop you could get it there :D

Guest panicinapagoda

does anyone pit to pit measurements of BoO shirts in XS?

are Seven and Atelier the only places in NYC that stock A77? I wanna actually "try some on" (completely relative and I loosely use the phrase) if possible. Any other stores?

Hi,

I seem to remember that this tee was from McQ and not Raf? I'm getting confused because it really looks like the real deal?

Thanks in advance.

http://cgi.ebay.com/NwT-RAF-by-SIMONS-CLOWN-Tee-Shirt-White-Sz-L_W0QQitemZ260284805621QQihZ016QQcategoryZ15687QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

looks like a fake to me

take a key, its shipped from HK

are Seven and Atelier the only places in NYC that stock A77? I wanna actually "try some on" (completely relative and I loosely use the phrase) if possible. Any other stores?

give Barney's a go. (sorry for the Vague answer)

I saw April's stocked at SF Barney just a couple weeks ago, along with some of the April line of clothing. As a warning though, the selection was only one rack. Not much besides a couple pair of Joey Overdrives (only size 34's). Make sure you call in beforehand if anything.

May BostonWardrobe knows the answer to this. He works there, me thinks.

where to kop Surface 2 Air f/w08 @? is there a S2A store in nyc? asjkklasdadsad

Curious if anyone knows of a nice, slim-fitting shearling cropped jacket in buffalo plaid.

Basically the a77 slaughter trauma but without all the Nick Zedd details.